rifkiamd.my.idAvatar border
TS
rifkiamd.my.id
(Nasionalisme Education) Two Factors to Have Strong Quality SELF CONTROL

THE EXPLAINATIONS PLUS GOOD ADVICES :

BALANCE : Try NOT to be Too Hatefull AND Try NOT to be Too Deep in Love (Umar bin Khattab)
CALMNESS : Believe in Karma wether short time till longlast (about 2-5 decades), WHILE there is NO KARMA INHERITANCE  (ie : Your Father was a Theft, then the Childrens SHALL NOT inherit The Father's Sin) based on Islam Religion. May below graphic could enlightening about Karma in Islam Religion :

Another Multilevel ie : My passed away father built a house for us, then if the people that inherit the house do good, my passed away father would got virtue as well, it's called Wakaf, since Allah SWT Maha Kaya nan The Most Gracious.
DETERMINATION : Persistensi of Our Work, Hardworker of our job is Needs.
WILLPOWER : Willpower kind of the most ultimate spirit comes out of our Qolbs. Within our inner conscience would given stregth. If you combines our inner conscience plus our logic, then we could work smart yet work harder.
CONFIDENCE : 

MY PATH to HAVE GOOD QUALITY of SELF CONTROL :

MY ADVICES to HAVE THE QUALITY

The are at least two primaries to have good quality of Self Control :

1. Have Deep Good Quality of Faith

2. Fear of The Laws

FAITH : An Explanation, How to Stregthen Our Faith PLUSAt What Degree of Us to Measure Faith of Other People based on Islam Religion

Faith is a believes (Keyakinan) come from our qolbs of an Entity that is THE CREATOR of EVERYTHING. Faith could be stregthen by many methods, such as : Much Dzikir ESPESIALLY HAMDALAH, below graphic my tips and hints :

MY ADVICES :

1. YOU SHOULD COMBINE BOTH
(FAITH + FEAR of THE LAWS) since MOST CITIZENS TRULY SMART

2. Know How to Feel after Feel Know Much.
May below articles could help you to have conscience

Spoiler for CONSCIENCE ARTICLES:

Spoiler for Additional Advices ::

PENUTUP

Sekian artikel ini. Semoga dapat menjadi sumbangsih teruntuk NKRI kita semuanya. Untuk memperkuat self control of All CITIZENS PLUS to Enligthening about Faith.

.....Sekian dan Terima Kasih.....

Diubah oleh rifkiamd.my.id 03-05-2024 12:29
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan