farrelthefoxAvatar border
TS
farrelthefox
[Orific] Halo para Penulis2 Kaskus iseng ngeshare cerita saya nih :)
permisi saya mau ngeshare nih cerita fiksi saya , minta kritik dan saran yah..soalnya ini pertama kalinya saya menulis emoticon-Smilie

Chapter 1 : The Beginning of the End

“at least the dlc came out” as I see that my favorite game skyrim is releasing a downloadable content for the ps3 console , “if only my ps3 connect to the internet , I already buy it , but then again there is no internet wifi in here” and then I heard some loud noises coming from down stair , I know exactly what the voices are , it’s the voices of a plates , and other things that being thrown by my parents , “DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING” and bla2 things that I doesn’t give a shit to , feeling bored and think that this world is just sucks , I then proceed to browsing finding funny stuff and interesting article , until I come crossing with FOXNEWS saying that people gone missing “people gone missing huh? , I guess that’s normal , and I think they were running from home or some shit”

I was keep scrolling the page, until I see some people posting an interesting thing on the comment saying “this is more weird than the omegle lol”. Omegle? I knew that site , it was a site where people masturbate and doing idotic things… but then I garrulously open omegle just in case I see something funny that can make my day, and then I open the omegle just to see that the OMEGLE were monitoring every video chat , I was relived of course , since a lot of people doing ‘disturbing’ things on omegle and this might be a “HitBack” for them eheh , but in any case i then proceed to discussing page to talk about stuff , chat by chat that goes by full of crap and idiotic debate , until……….… I see something really really weird

There is no disconnect boxes as usual beside the chat responsive, “what the hell happen?” I said to myself with a fear on my heart cause I knew it was maybe a hacker or a government agent watching me lol , but all that paranoid thought are ridden by 1 question from the discussion starter “Hey There ! , My Name is Nox and I want to play a fantasy game! . You see we need a human being make this game more fun, so if you are interesting with this game simply write “Dei” on the answer box bellow and then I will pick you up at your house tonight! , remember when you take this game there is no turning back.” at first I was thinking this might be a joke but my partner chatting were writing the “Dei” word and than he say “Pravda?” I know that is a russian word for “true story”.as I was about to type “NO, YOU ARE A FAGGOT” word, and then my father came in to my room without knocking first at my door “son…we need to talk” said my father with a saddened voice, “your mom and i-“ , “was not meant to be together?” I cut my father talking, “yes your mom and I already discussed this earlier and thinking this is the only way, we are divorcing. I hope you understand the situation that your mom and I were having , we doesn’t have any other choi-“ , “is that it? , well that was escalated so quickly , you are not be going to give me a long and boring speech are you?” as I was being slapped by my father “YOU TALK WITH RESPECT WITH ME BOY-“

and then my mother grab my father hand and bla bla bla , they having another fight and debate and I can see the rage on my father’s face and my mom too , and then they get out from the house while still angry at each other , forgetting about me -____- , anyway the omegle still connecting and then the Russian guy apparently already talking nonsense like “fantasy? Sto eta?” and other russian language that I am kinda understand , when I was a child I always want to go to another world like in the movies , especially the fantasy one , so without thinking any further I write the word “Dei” and then…...NOTHING HAPPENED I knew it. It’s only a bullshit and then with a rage I write a long and “inpropriate” word, cause nothing happen and then the disconnect button began to normal again and then I clicked the disconnect button with a disappointed feeling , I always knew that something like that would never happen , because something like that only appear on the movies , not on the real life , as I was turning my head around , I see some old guy with a black suite and a black helmet saying “Hello” followed by my screaming “FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT”

”Good Evening” says the guy , I was talking to my brain to stay calm but the brain wouldn’t let me stay calm , and then the old man continue to talking “are you ready yet?” ,and then I began to realize that the old man was the nox guy on omegle or maybe someone else…. , I began to think that this thing wasn’t a joke at all , “no I am not ready yet , and can I ask a couple question?” , “Yes you can , what do you want to ask?” , “alllrighhttt , first where this “fantasy World” you mean? , Second can I bring anything? Like anything? , third are you a god or something? Cause I see in some movies a guy like you were a god but no offense god, fourth…….what will happen to me if I doesn’t want to go with you?” I see the old man were smiling as he was answering all my question , “this fantasy world is very far away from your world , no I am not a god but something else , if you doesn’t want to come with me you will die today” , apparently the last word wasn’t so nice at all and then I began to bring ALL the things that I think will be important in That World , as fast as I can , the first place that I aim is kitchen yes a kitchen , I then open the fridge and began to taking all the meat (chiken , cow , Sheep) and water all i can carry , and some “Things” for frying the meat , don’t get me wrong I am pretty sure that when I arrive in that world some bad things going happen and the first thing I’ll need to survive is FOOD yeaahhhh FOOD FOR THE WIN BABY ,

anyway I bring all the thing that I can and necessary , I see that my airsoft gun is lying around and then began to think to carry one of those , but I think that when I arrive in there and ran out of ammo where the heck I can buy the ammo? , so I put away an idea of bringing an airsoft gun , and then I remember that the ninjato sword that I just buy a couple months ago from my uncle , and it still in my room so I decide to bring it , and I see my family picture lying around on the stair , a broken family picture to be precise………….

I stare it for a couple moment, and then I remember that my father have my grandfather’s old sword, since I was not going back to this world I decide to bring it too
Spoiler for Picture 1:

so right now i got 2 swords to bring with , and then i prepared myself with a motorcycle FOX armor and some of my shirt and pants on my bag , and frying pan on my back I am ready to go and somehow my mind is telling me to bring a pen and a paper so I did …. , I can see the old man was smiling at me while saying “hold my hand when you are prepared” I began to think all the things that I have done on this world , I began to think that living on this world just wasting my time , then I grabbed the old man’s hand and then suddenly I woken up on the tube that connected to the ground , then I looked up to the right and back just to see that there is only a plain green grass and a green hills with no ends apparently , I looked up to the fronts there is a forest.
Spoiler for Picture 2:
and to the left just to see….….THERE IS A THOUSAND OF TUBE!!! MAYBE MORE!!! AND I AM STANDING ON THE LAST TUBE!!!
I began to think this might be a trap and I would die in a couple moment but ….. , A notice with a hologram picture broke all that “welcome everyone” I see that the old man was on the video and I laughing at it , “the rule was same as I was informing while we are on the ship” SHIP?? WHAT SHIP?
I JUST FREAKING ARRIVE IN HERE WIHOUT A SHIP, WHAT SHIP ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BIAACCH?? ,

“remember you only need to kill 500 oracle to go back to your precious world , and enjoy the fantasy world” I am still confuse but trying to be calm and thinking what the old man just said , he said that we need to kill the oracle , but what oracle? , and then I see on the left of me there’s glass tube that make us not visible by others beginning to open , and now I can see the person beside me is a teenage boy with a military equipment from what I look the weapon looks like a rifle gun , and I don’t think it was a toy gun ,

then the tube that preventing us to came out beginning to open , I see from afar that some people are running and I have no idea why they are running and the teenage boy beside me were like standing in the tube looking like an idiot like me , then I began to hear a scream from afar , I then running outside the tube just to see what happens , I see some guy eating woman alive , he eats all the thing like literally eats all the thing , it’s a really a disturbing sight to see , and then he begin to ripped the woman belly and then just overthrow everything inside the woman’s belly and then I see some other person shooting each others , it’s just a massive killing , the person beside me (who I think he doesn’t know anything like me ) begin to starring at me and then I begin to slowly walk into forest LIKE REALLY DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK , ust walking like nothing is happen until I beginning to run towards a girl who only a couple meter from me , as I was running I begin to unsheathe my ninjato sword and then try to kill the guy who trying kill the girl with his bare hand the girl screamed more louder then the first woman , as the guy quickly sees me , he stop hitting the girl and begin to attack me , I however quick enough to dodge him and then stab him in the belly but the guy persist to die.
Diubah oleh farrelthefox 03-05-2013 12:43
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan