KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

iim1710Avatar border
TS
iim1710
The 4 Day Spa with low price!!!
Hi guyss.. Welcome back to my blog..
Did you try home spa service at Bali just only 100K/hour ??? Let me know! 🤩
Bali have many place spa & wellness, many place for home spa or the place spa to have good treatment.

I also have 4 recomention home spa service and place for good spa and terapist from my experience at Bali from 20 years ago.
1. Icabeauty.id
They have home service spa for daily to make treatment all customer male and female. They do at Villa, Hotel, and home where the customer want to order.

The have terapist sertified already and no plus plus. The have experience spa 3 years ago. Good service and no pricy. 1 hour only 100K for one person will with guarante if not good don't order again for another day Lol. Here's the profil at instagram, you can click to order. They are open from 10am in the morning until 22pm at night so usefull right???
They have rate : 9/10
Instagram: https://instagram.com/icabeauty.id?i...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2. Wojo Usaha
Did you know this place?
They have many place at centers Denpasar. The have many terapist for male and female for the rate price is 65/hour but you must come to that place if you want to get treatment.

They don't have home service spa. I think if you want to walk around Denpasar and you feel sick or not really well you can try it. The rate for this Spa is 8,0/10.

3. Radha Spa
Have you try Radha Spa ata Bali? The place is around kerobokan after Sunset Point. They have 2 therapist for give you treatment body massage or many things they are have.
The rate price is 85K/hour and if you want to try it you can come the place.

I give the rate for Radha Spa is 8,5/10 the have kindly therapist and nice place. Did you try it? Let me know guyss 🤩.

4. Bugarum Spa
Bugarum is the place Spa in Ramayana Mall centers of Denpasar. They have many therapist and they don't have home service treatment just only at that place.

The price for 1,5 hour is 110K but you must go at that place to have treatment you need. I give the rate for that place is 8,7/10.

Hi, my sosmed here :
[url=Youtube]Cara gabung agency tiktok[/url]

Instagram

Belanja di shopee gratis ongkir :
[url=SPAM/9zMMGBAEG8]Obi Belt murah [/url]
Polling
0 suara
Did you have try massage at Bali?
Diubah oleh iim1710 22-09-2022 17:07
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border