hj5340394781Avatar border
TS
hj5340394781
Everything You Should Know About Portable Speakers
I usually spend time with my friends every week. We have picnics in the park or drive to the seaside. Our company loves instrumental music. So this is why we often take guitars with us. But sometimes there is no room in our car for musical instruments. That is why I decided that a portable Bluetooth speaker would be a great replacement.
Which device should you choose? This question was relevant to me until I found an interesting article. The fact is that there are only 5-10 speakers that are worth buying for small companies. I immediately decided that moisture protection was not relevant for me since the rubber membranes impair the sound. In addition, I did not want to buy a device that worked without recharging for only 3-6 hours.

That is why I bought two speakers at once: Google Nest Audio and Sony SRS-XB23. These devices are slightly different in terms of the smoothness of options but have excellent sonic characteristics. Now I always enjoy my favorite music at a picnic with friends. It is worth noting that such speakers are relatively inexpensive so that every music fan can buy something special.

dieq41Avatar border
dieq41 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan