Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

katulistiwa74Avatar border
TS
katulistiwa74
Discussion about BTCs with overseas friends who have 7 BTCs groups

[27/2 01.41] 𝓔𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓯𝓵𝓿: Foolish people are complaining that Satoshi app is removed from playstore then it's Fake 🤣🤣🤣 , my goodness...

[27/2 01.57] Galueh katulistiwa: leave it alone. yes they are stupid because they never count the amount that developers spend every week

[27/2 02.00] 𝓔𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓯𝓵𝓿: there are rich people in this world who do not reveal themselves like the SATOSHI team . They spent fucking money every week but people still blind 🦮🦯

[27/2 02.04] Galueh katulistiwa: Yes ,because they only calculate what they can themselves do not take into account globally how much they have spent so far my brother.
[27/2 02.06] Galueh katulistiwa: A Simple Overview of BTCs

A developer came from the world of the middle of nowhere after being absent from circulation for more than 10 years. Came to an unkempt village and ordered the community to work hoeing their vast fields. By providing food supplies per week, half a billion by giving

A. A good farming system, perfect
B. Up-to-date cropping patterns follow the times.

When the process of cultivating the land is running, the miners complain,
A. To get results just struggle.
B. Many give up
C. Many are not sure.
D. Many are desperate.
E. Many don't want to work because the fees they get are not much
F. Many are disappointed because it is difficult to find friends to join so they can get additional bonuses

When the harvest season comes.
A. Do you think the developer has the heart to see objects that are maintained by the workers being sold at low prices?
B. Is it a loss for the developer because he has poured millions of USD in capital to cultivate the land in order to obtain maximum yields and no profit?
C. Even though the developer's goal is to promote the welfare of its workers too?.

LIFE & TIME will start.

[27/2 02.14] 𝓔𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓯𝓵𝓿: That is the point ☝🏽 bro ... I love your explanation...
Pessimiste people will always loose the battle.
Only optimiste people will succeed.
I believe and again again.
BTCs will save the world after Bitcoin

[27/2 02.15] Galueh katulistiwa: I'm optimistic about it because all the analysis and data is very clear in front of my eyes

[27/2 02.18] 𝓔𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓯𝓵𝓿: Me too bro ... Thanks to share the same idea with me

[27/2 02.21] Galueh katulistiwa: the same as friends. The point is that sharing positive information is important

[27/2 02.28] 𝓔𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓯𝓵𝓿: Yes , that's right.... Everything is clear I won't give up I believe and by grace of God inchallah we will become successful

Renungkan Hidupmu
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan