CARI
KATEGORI
KATEGORI
Home / FORUM / All / Hobby / ... / Gallery & Tutorial /
Tutorial How to easily and quickly ByPass Pattern VIVO 1714 Y69
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5efaed14337f93533c1e8e9e/tutorial-how-to-easily-and-quickly-bypass-pattern-vivo-1714-y69

Today precisely before this afternoon I just got and finished the work of ByPass Pattern Android brand Vivo 1714, better known as the Vivo Y69. To overcome the problem of Vivo Y69 being locked due to Forgotten Pattern or Screen PIN there are 2 ways that can be applied. both of these ways are quite easy to practice, even though you are still a beginner though.

Without much direct ado, I will discuss the first way to bypass the pattern or Vivo Y69 Screen PIN using the MRT Key Dongle.

Tutorial guide on How to ByPass Patterns & Vivo Y69 Screen PIN with Key Dongle MRT 

ByPass Pattern, PIN, or FRP Google Account on Android with Mediatek Chipsets such as Vivo Y69 using the MRT Dongle Key is the easiest and very fast process.

Run the MRT Key Dongle V2.60 then follow the numbering based procedure that I pinned to the screenshot below:

Connect your Vivo Y69 with your computer or laptop using a USB cable while simultaneously pressing the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons .when the MRT Key has detected and read the Y69 Device marked by the appearance of a red bar, release the presses of both buttons and wait for the bypass process to finish.

After the notification Corresponding operation completed !!! that means the Yvo Vivo pattern bypass process is complete and successful. Read More...

GDP Network
© 2020 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di