CARI
KATEGORI
KATEGORI
Home / FORUM / All / News / ... / Lowongan Kerja /
Looking for a job around Kuta-Denpasar | Programming, Photoshop, Illustrator, Office
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5eb78149f0bdb22bae4fbcbe/looking-for-a-job-around-kuta-denpasar--programming-photoshop-illustrator-office

Looking for a job around Kuta-Denpasar | Programming, Photoshop, Illustrator, Office

Hello, I'm Daniel, 26 years old, currently based in Kuta, Bali. I have worked as a Graphics Designer, a Web Developer, and a Manager. In my free time, I do freelance work such as branding (logos) and print marketing.

In this trying time, it's very hard to look for a suitable job. I will accept any office job such as bookkeeping or maintaining social media. I'm very experienced with Microsoft Office, especially Excel. I know how to use advanced formulas and formats for different purposes.

I'm also very passionate when it comes to coding. I will and can learn a new programming language within a short period of time if needed. I mainly code front-end languages such as HTML/CSS and Javascript, but I also can code back-end languages such as PHP. I always want to learn C++, but never seem to have the time for it.

---------

Please take a look at my resume here: https://v.ht/daniel-tampubolon
References available upon request.

--------- 

Thank you for your time - Daniel
profile-picture
profile-picture
profile-picture
de_766hi dan 3 lainnya memberi reputasi
I put my contact details in my resume. My phone number has WhatsApp.
ts lahir d indo apa luar negri?
profile-picture
xxdanxx memberi reputasi
Lihat 1 balasan
I will work 2 jobs with salary of one, I'm so desperate for a job right now. I've had a position like this before, when I was a manager in a company with lack of employees. In that company, I worked on graphics to administration to overseeing the employees even handling customer complaints.

And I know it doesn't sound professional to sell myself short, but I promise you, I will do the very best I can to contribute to your company. Please see my resume for contact details.

GDP Network
© 2020 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di