CARI
KATEGORI
KATEGORI
Informasi! Baca info terupdate seputar virus corona di sini
Home / FORUM / All / Entertainment / Movies /
Movie Review Of Ip Man 4 : The Finale
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5e7797aac82084332b6ec410/movie-review-of-ip-man-4--the-finale

Wilson Yip brings a fantastic movie Chinese martial arts with the titled “Ip Man 4: The Finale” and produced by Raymond Wong and realeased on December 2019. It is the fourth and the last film in the Ip Man, film series based on the real life of the Wing Chun legend of the Ip Man and features Donnie Yen reprising as the role. Ip Man The Finale take place on Hongkong and USA. With the genre action, Chinese martial arts, adventure and Drama, Ip Man 4 The finale mad with $52 million and its income $193.1 million in Box Office. Ip Man 4 The finale get award from Macau International Movie Festival for best picture. The movie Start with a cancer-stricken Ip Man (Yen). are you ready for next what happend with Ip Man okay lets star it.

This film tells about the life of IP Man when he was invited by his student Bruce Lee to see his Karate competition. but before that in the film Ip man had a child named Ip Jin he was a naughty child and always made trouble at school so he dropout. Okay back to Ip Man again he had refused the offer of Bruce Lee to fly to Sanfransico but in the end he wanted the reason he would find a school for IP genie. While in Fransico he met with the Chinese Policy Association(APA) in Francisco Chinatown. when there he got a reprimand from the kung fu masters there, because his student Bruce Lee taught Chinese martial arts to people other than Chinese. the highlight of the film began.

Movie Tailer

Talking about the graphic When I look at the film I think the graphics that are show in the film Ip Man are very good and look so real, films with action and adventure  usually use a lot of CGF but in the IP man 4 film the finale that looks really real and it is the original movement of the actors are the Master of Chinese martial arts. and Dony yen himself who is the main character of Not just Wing Chin, he also masters other martial arts such as Jeet Kun Do, Taichi Chuan,Muay Thai, Boxing, Kickboxing,  Boxing, Hapkido, Taekwondo, Karate,Wushu, Wrestling , Judo, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Don't bother trying to fight him, okay. ha ha

And the next is music and sound. of course films with gener action have blakground music that makes the audience focused and strained. And in the film Ip Man 4 The Finale music that is used also has a distinctive feature of Chinese music and makes heart flutter. And for the Sound the effect is very good because in every fight the effect of each punch or kick sounds like the sound of the wind caused by the blow, this is very crazy and very real 10/10 for the sound effect

I found some moral value that we can learn, one of them is in educating our children, do not force our children into what we want but support what he wants as long as it is good and right, then eliminate resism because it is a very wrong action, next is The teacher is someone who teaches us and you should never forget your teacher.

So, that’s all my review about the movie. All over of this movie, i give 9 out of 10 points.  if i have mistake Please forgive me . Thank you emoticon-Smilie

GDP Network
© 2020 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di