Under administrative direction from Business Management, directs multi-division teams completing specialized and highly technical projects related to Project planning and traffic management; and performs related duties as required.
1. Directs and manages multi-division teams in needs assessment and the development of plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures; prepares and reviews proposals and cost estimates for Project improvements; runs and/or manages the Project traffic and oversees its maintenance; commits resources to projects and establishes work plans, staffing, and timelines; troubleshoots and facilitates interagency and intra-agency efforts to overcome obstacles to project completion.
2. Establishes and maintains contacts with other affected Teams / Division to provide information, garner acceptance of and support for improvement projects.
3. Determines priority and directs completion of projects including but not limited to traffic management, design project specifications, timing and coordination plans
1. Managing Traffic Teams / Division
2. Managing project timeline
3. Maintain content through cross divisions
4. Maintain internal content for traffic needs
5. Support content performance All Team
6. Create strategies to increase Effective and Efficiencies Flow of Project
1. All backgrounds is welcome
2. 2 Years Experience in same Position
3. Organization skills, able to plan and coordinate
4. Has a passion in Analytics
5. Meticulous, Systematic, Organized
6. Initiative, resourceful, energetic, teamwork, fast learner and willing to challenge your self every day
7. Excellent Microsoft Office skill
8. Able to use Microsoft Project (Optional)
10.Written and oral communication skills
11.Fluent in English