• Fresh Graduate / Experience with Minimum education of S1 of Electrical Engineering. • Has experience in developing PLC & Automation software
• Capable of writing report and using MS Office, and other form of written communication effectively.
• Willing to learn and develop new multidisciplinary technologies
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, in fast-paced environment
• Be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
• Willing to be placed on site temporarily
• Responsible for technology integration & development, both hardware & software. Sometimes it requires development from scratch. Also responsible with engineering & design documentation, developing procedures, and performing maintenance.