Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

RonWesleyAvatar border
TS
RonWesley
Commercial/office ISP 101
Hi,
I'm a local mortgage broker, opening up a new office. I've never been in the position to pick an ISP before. I get a bunch of junk mail about it, but I know from my biz that the folks most focused on outbound marketing are not really focused on speed / rate / service / reliability... they are focused on outbound marketing (go read some reviews of Quicken Loans for an example).
1 person shop in a commercial office building (other tenants - including the business owner occupant of an entire floor - include various Ph.Ds and shrinks and therapists and MDs of various sorts), nothing big, and will be running on the hardware already in the building. I don't want the "Quicken Loans of ISPs" (slow, expensive, unreliable, hard to work with), which makes me hesitant to really look at any of that junk mail, and I also know from my industry that a blog about "top commercial ISPs in your area!" is mostly also paid outbound marketing and not real impartial reviews, same with BBB and Yelp (hides good reviews and promotes bad ones, unless you pay them). And I also know that by making this post, suddenly the ads I see around the internet are going to be for commercial ISPs.... How would you go about this in my shoes and/or is what I "know" from my own industry not applicable to ISPs?
whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin
Diubah oleh RonWesley 26-01-2020 05:46
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan