RonWesleyAvatar border
TS
RonWesley
real interest rates for major pairs + convenient data stream
Before I use a bit of time and go through some trouble to code up something that grabs data from multiple sources, does anyone know of a great way/place to obtain the 'real interest rates' for those countries involved in the major pairs? Never a good idea to reinvent the wheel if you do not have to...

'Real' meaning adjusted interest rates with inflation. From what I can tell, one can find the interest rates via 10YR notes on e.g. tradingview, and then inflation rates can be found on a variety of websites. But is there any source out there that has a running chart of these? I don't want to have to consistently update some side calculation, but perhaps I will have to do some coding. Anyone have any ideas? If I need to be more specific let me know, but my intuition tells me this should information should be out there and easily accessible if it does drive a decent amount of the price action. I'm just not seeing a clear collection of this information so that I can compare for the major pairs.... https://discord.software/ fetlife vshare
Diubah oleh RonWesley 27-01-2020 05:00
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan