tofairawanAvatar border
TS
tofairawan
Literature appreciation by song Kodeline All I Want
Dear All
I tried to share essays related to song lyrics from kodeline with the title song all I want, this kodeline comes from Ireland and the alternative rock genre music matches the genre that I like, in the lyrics of this song it has 5 stanzas and is repeated twice. For the story in this music about someone who lost his lover when someone still loves him.

Starting with the lyrics written by the author 

All I want is nothing more,
To hear you knocking at my door,
'Cause if I could see your face once more,
I could die as a happy man I'm sure

This stanza has implied meaning of The metaphor is that it makes an implicit, implied, or hidden comparison between two things that are unrelated, but which shares some common characteristics. "I could die as a happy man I am sure" the sentence is implied because when someone dies will not tell, whether a mother is happy or not and tells about someone who has left and will not return to her, and when returning will be very happy.

When you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my side.

In this stanza the author's reaction when he lost his partner and was unable to resist to stay together then gave it up with a wound that was still left in his soul because he still could not forget it. The feeling is the same as the Dependent Personality Disorder that people can see only the intense need to keep leaning on others ".

But If you loved me
Why did you leave me

Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody

This stanza has implied meaning of Mental disorders are characterized by mood, behavior, and unstable relationships. This is a statement that causes this writer to be very disappointed, sad mental disorders, loss of someone loved. Which when starting to be together why left alone. But the fact is he (Girl friend) still left without returning.
And the writer gives a reason, if I really want to go take my body because I can't live without you, but if you keep going, I'll find someone like you.

So you brought out the best of me,
A part of me I'd never seen.
You took my soul and wiped it clean.
Our love was made for movie screens.

When viewed from a video clip, in this stanza tenpo music is a little more up which indicates that the climax of this song verse and the reason why he is difficult to embrace his lover. although he has tried to console himself, but the soul cannot be fooled that this writer cannot forget it. so it is too beautiful to forget this feeling, so make the story "we" together in a film that indicates that I will still love him even though he has left and will not return to me again.

This song will remain a favorite because it is a good poem for someone who is abandoned by his lover but cannot express it in a sentence.

Thank you reader.

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan