CARI
KATEGORI
KATEGORI
Home / FORUM / All / Hobby / Hewan Peliharaan /
Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5d2ca26e0577a9168b4c3bef/pupstime---daily-update---semua-tentang-anjing---everything-about-dog

Halo semua! Konten di thread ini berbahasa inggris. Ini demi effisiensi di pihak kita karena memang menargetkan pasar global. Mohon dimaklumi ya emoticon-Big Grin , boleh direspon dalam bahasa Indonesia

Featuring daily cute dog for you!
PM for removal/credit
Love us? Subscribe to this thread.
Website coming soon!

profile-picture
lickmyballs memberi reputasi
Diubah oleh pupstime
Halaman 1 dari 32
Lovely isn't it?Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
No matter how you're feeling, a little dog gunna love you.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
The dog is the perfect portrait subject. He doesn't pose. He isn't aware of the camera.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
There's a saying. If you want someone to love you forever, buy a dog, feed it and keep it around.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
profile-picture
momo.moana memberi reputasi
My fashion philosophy is, if you're not covered in dog hair, your life is empty.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
When we adopt a dog or any pet, we know it is going to end with us having to say goodbye, but we still do it. And we do it for a very good reason: They bring so much joy and optimism and happiness. They attack every moment of every day with that attitude.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
Actually, my dog I think is the only person who consistently loves me all the time.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can't imagine living any other way.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
Fall in love with a dog, and in many ways you enter a new orbit, a universe that features not just new colors but new rituals, new rules, a new way of experiencing attachment.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
My favorite type of pet has always been a dog. They're loyal, kind, and offer endless affection. My friend Eric says, 'The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.' Funny thought.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
You know, a dog can snap you out of any kind of bad mood that you're in faster than you can think of.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
Dogs have boundless enthusiasm but no sense of shame. I should have a dog as a life coach.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
Because of the dog's joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
The dog lives for the day, the hour, even the moment.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
I've always said money may buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.Pupstime - Daily Update - Semua tentang anjing - Everything about dog
Halaman 1 dari 32

GDP Network
© 2020 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di