alexa-tracking
Kategori
Kategori
Pengumuman! Mau dimodalin 25 Juta untuk acara komunitas? Ceritain aja tentang komunitas lo di sini!
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5caa8dc7c0cad7185515d62f/cappuccinos-blog

Cappuccino's Blog

Welcome to my blog! 🙂 

Here, I only write something which makes me curious. 

Quote:

Quote:
Diubah oleh Cappuccino.
Beri apresiasi terhadap thread ini Gan!
Just got an idea to edit the first post of thread to add a sentence which says "any feedback are welcome".

As always, I think a bit before posting something. I wasn't sure whether the "feedback" is countable or not. Then I decided to look for the truth on the WWW and found out that it's uncountable. So, I don't need to add a "s" letter behind. ⮱ [Quora]

Spoiler for an answer from Kitty Holland, B.A. in linguistics, Ph.D. in mathematics:

Based on the experience I just got, I need to:
  • Learn how to differentiate between countable and uncountable nouns.

Changelog #1

1. Adding a statement which asks the audiences to give any feedback on any of my posts to improve me myself.

Quote:

Quote:
Kaskus TV autoplay feature really irritates me. I found a way how to get rid of it by using block element feature from Adblock Plus. Now, every subforum that I access will remove the Kaskus TV. I'm sorry Kaskus. 🙇‍♂️
Giving an explanation isn't easy for me, especially I'm not the type of person who likes to explain things that come into my mind.
I get addicted to a mobile online game, its name is Garena Speed Drifters (GSD). This game is about racing.

What I like the most about this game is the drifting system. It's so much fun when I succeed in doing that. The cars and the characters are cute. I've been playing this game almost a month, and the fun is a bit ruined just now. The opponents get harder and the tracks get more complex. My drifting skill is so helpless.

I looked for tips or tricks on YouTube, then I understand why the opponents are really fast even though our cars are the same. The big difference is not about how we upgrade our cars. It's because they have mastered the drifting technique called advance drift.

Quote:

Quote:

It's easy to start doing something, but not to end it.

I was very motivated in the past, but why do I become like this now? Is this the side effect of breakup? I don't know. I don't want to think about it further, nor do I want to feel hurt more deeply.

I may experience depression.

GDP Network
© 2019 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di