ghostudentAvatar border
TS
ghostudent
[EF COC] Understanding The Past, Analysing The Present, Predicting The Future
Hey everyone
Welcome to my thread
Thanks for coming

Are you reading this thread or just taking a look?

I hope you are doing option one

Spoiler for Intro:

》practice self-defense better《

i want to practice shooting and archery for close quarter combat. i want to practice how to use weapon like big knife and small axe. I also want to practice new martial art to defend myself in hand-to-hand combat.

¤¤¤

》join a political community《

political community can be non government organisation which focuses on public policy. it can be political party. or maybe an informal group which is interested in discussing about politic.

¤¤¤

》campaign a survivalist life 《

i want other people also take attention how to live in emergency situation. because it's very useful when we face primitive condition. like a time we face disaster. we cannot find matches, no electricity, not enough bed to sleep, etc. i want people also to notice that there are some useful tools they can buy to support this condition, such as pocket knife or tactical bow (sas' product) to hunt down animal in forest. do you know what you want to build first if your plane get crashed and you land in the middle of the jungle? i suggest you to see primitive technology channel on youtube.

¤¤¤

》take more partnership in business 《

i want my business still survive in the next year. but to do so, i need to see the upcoming threat for my business. in this year, there are some extremely bad changes which affected my business. so i couldn't gain much advantages from this situation. then i learn from this mistake. it leads me to one conclusion. together we strong. yes, take more partnership in business.

¤¤¤

That list is my resolutions. Even the result is bad .. i do "die trying". So i cannot regret it in the future.

Spoiler for source:

Spoiler for in memory of:

Polling
Poll ini sudah ditutup. - 4 suara
Will this thread win a trophy?
Yes
100%
No
0%
Diubah oleh ghostudent 31-12-2018 13:54
lonelyqueen999Avatar border
samerin12Avatar border