Moving to the cloud based system like Microsoft Office 365 is a major decision for any Business organization. Office 365 is famous for its ability to access your data from anywhere as long as you are connected to the internet. This facility is very much helpful for the remote employees. And the collaboration features to share the data among the people in the same organization. There are things that can be completely safe including Office 365. Since it has some limitations related to data protection, the user accounts will be accidentally deleted or some data will be overwritten by others, Malware or ransomware attacks etc.
EdbMails Office 365 backup is the most suitable solution for all the limitations of Office 365 which is related to Data protection. Backup of your Exchange data is a standard for military grade AES 256-bit encryption. You can choose your own password for additional protection or you can use it also easily recoverable.
Why Office 365 Backup is so important?
The most common misunderstanding about cloud is that there is a created and moved facility in the cloud. But its need comes into existence when data is corrupted, deleted or attacked by some data and is recovered in the disasters.
Backup is needed when,
Organizations should consider multi-layered security approaches for the protection against viruses or ransomware attacks. Without Backup, Office 365 vulnerable and company will face risk of losing the data. Backup can help you recover the data which is lost.
Data loss in case of inactive licenses
Office 365 is a subscription based service. You need to have an active license to access the data and use the features of Office 365. Sometimes there is a chance that active data users can be permanently deleted. And to retain the licenses of lost employees will be very expensive. In such cases backups can help you archive the data.
Data loss in case of permanent deletion
When data is stored in deleted items. And it will be retained there up to 90 days. After 90 days it will automatically deleted. And there is no rollback option when it is permanently deleted. Backup can help you recover the data that is permanently deleted.
Features / Advantages of EdbMails Office 365 Email Backup
- AES 256-bit Encrypted, Incremental and Highly Compressed Backup
- You can set the Private Encryption Key for the additional protection for your data
- Save Office 365 Mailboxes backup on your local computer or on network / shared drives
- Incremental backup: Only backup accounts will be added to your bandwidth, disk space and time.
- Keep up to 30 incremental versions on your local backup
- Highly Compressed and Incremental backups will enhance backup performance
- The Granular backup of Office 365 mailbox can backup Emails, Contacts, and Calendar, task etc.
- Configure backup in 2 clicks by using easy of use and user-friendly application interface.
- Backup single mailbox as well as multiple mailboxes from Office 365
- Backup Archive Office 365 mailboxes
- Backup Public Office 365 mailbox folders
Download EdbMails from: