The data protection is very important for each and every organization to consider as they keep the most critical data. All the SaaS (Software as a Service) platform providers including Office 365 are famous for its features like, Flexibility to access data from any location, Scalability, Cost etc. But, it fails in Data protection as it has no built in data protection facility. And it is the user's responsibility to protect their data in a safe way.
There are some factors in Office 365 which makes Backup operation critical.
There is a chance that the user mailboxes can be deleted accidentally or intentionally. And this deletion will affect the whole network. The only solution for this problem is Office 365 Backup. With that you can restore the user mailbox which you have deleted, either to Office 365 or On-premises Exchange.
Security threat is one of the major issues which is experienced by most of the organizations. It can be an internal or external security threat. Internal threat can be caused by anyone in the organization. And external threats such as viruses and malware can cause dangerous issues to the organization. Damages which are happened by External Threat can cause risk not only in the organization but in global level also.
It is very difficult to manage and be aware of Office 365 retention policies. A backup can provide better accessible retention and stored in one place. So that restore operation will be easy. And also the backup data mailbox during any legal action need to be taken.
No matter, whether you perform migration to Office 365 or your Local Exchange and Office 365 users, there is no difference in data management and protection irrespective of the source location.
EdbMails protect my Office 365 data?
EdbMails uses military grade AES 256-bit data collection on your computer (selected backup location). That indeed provides an additional protection for your backup from any security threat.
Features / Advantages of EdbMails Office 365 Email Backup
AES 256-bit Encrypted, Incremental and Highly Compressed Backup
- You can set Private Encryption Key for the backup for additional protection for your data
- Save Office 365 Mailbox backups on your local computer or on network / shared drives
- Incremental backup: Will only backup consecutive backups be added to your mailbox there by saves bandwidth, disk space and time.
- Keeps upto 30 incremental versions on your local backup
- Highly Compressed and Incremental backups will enhance backup performance
- Granular backups of Office 365 mailboxes can backup Emails, Contacts, and Calendar, etc. tasks.
- Configure backups in 2 clicks by using ease of use and user-friendly application interface.
- Filter Office 365 Mailbox backup by Date, Subject, Attachment, Email address etc.
- Backup single mailbox as well as multiple mailboxes from Office 365
- Backup Archive Office 365 mailboxes
- Backup Public Office 365 mailbox folders
Download EdbMails from: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/download.html
About us: EdbMails is one stop solution for Exchange server Recovery, Backup and Migration. Rebuild your Exchange server from an offline EDB file or directly migrate from your old Exchange to New Exchange / Office 365 server. Protects your Exchange server / office 365 data with AES 256-bit encryption supported Backup.