- Get cash from ATMs for best rates
- Charles Schwab High Yield Checking accounts refund every single ATM fee worldwide, require no minimum balance, and have no monthly fee
- Bring a spare credit card for real emergencies
- Split cash in various places on your person (pockets, shoes) and in your luggage
- Use a money belt
- Throw the hotel bar soap into your dirty laundry bag so it doesn't stink up your suitcase for the rest of your trip. Don't have any lying soap bars around? Use a dryer sheet.
- Wear a night moisturizer on long flights because it's extra hydrating and you'll have plenty of time to let it sink in and do its job (you know, like fighting wrinkles and bright skin).
- Pack items like your laptop in smaller bags so you have options when you're out and about. You don't want to have your carry-on bag with you everywhere, do you?
- Store your power cords in an old sunglass case. It'll keep you from losing your damn mind. We promise.
- Bring several pairs of underwear in your carry-on, just in case your luggage winds up lost.
- Collect travel- and sample-size items (gee, where can you find those?) So you'll have them when you need them.
- Pre-pack what you can. Always have a toiletry bag ready, so that you don't need to go crazy the night before you leave.
- Place a cotton pad in your compact blush or powder to ensure that it won't break while you're in transit.
Private rooms in hostels in many 2nd tier cities
Always ask for a better room or free upgrade when you check into a hotel. About half the time, you get one
Evaluate the quality of the source before accepting restaurant recommendations of hotel employees
Need a charger or adapter? Ask the hotel desk. Almost always, they pull a box of abandoned chargers by previous travelers and you can have your pick.
Frequent Flyer Miles, Hotel Points and other travel loyalty programs
- Track your miles and points from your smartphone with applications and skincare products.
Interacting with local
- Follow the locals. If there are locals around you, you're doing it right. If there are only tourists, you're probably being ripped off.
- Learn a bit of the language, make an effort
- Look for people already drinking and buy a round
- Email PDFs of your passport to yourself
- Take unlocked GSM phones with you, you can buy SIM cards almost everywhere cheap
- If you need any sort of service and you're outside the US, call the 800 US number if there is one. Much faster and friendlier service.
- Get a YMCA membership. YMCAs are the most invasive gym in the US and for $ 5 you get access to showering, hot tubs, swimming pools, lockers for an entire day etc.
- Check Foursquare for free Wi-Fi hotspots
- Rewards lounges usually have unprotected Wi-Fi networks
- Internet access from your mobile device rather than your laptop can get you a better rate. Alternatively, you can spoof your browser's User Agent.
- If flying with someone else on 3-seat arrangements, book the aisle and window. The middle seat is likely to remain free, or the person who gets it will be happy to trade with one of you. If traveling solo, buddy up with another solo traveler.
- In airports, observe the flight crews. They know which places are best to eat, what monorail to use etc.
- The first bathroom in the terminal is the most crowded one. Use the next one.
- Avoid airport security lines with people who look like they don't travel often (elderly, children, large groups).
- Ask that your checked bags are marked as "fragile". This will put them on the top of other bags, so they often come out of the carousel first.
- If your flight gets canceled or you're likely to miss a connection, pick up the phone and book your flight. Don't wait in the long line at the counter.canceled/ delayed or you're likely to miss a connection, pick up the phone and book your flight. Don't wait in the long line at the counter.
- JetBlue and Southwest always searches in addition to the engines like Kayaks, because they may not index them.
- Bring an empty water bottle through security, then fill it from a fountain for free hydration throughout the flight.
- Acting sleepy/groggy (yawning a lot and looking bored) makes it very easy to breeze through immigration, customs, security.
- Book the discounted 5am flight, then show up later in the day and get re-booked on a flight with available seats. You might need to pay at most a $ 25 rescheduling fee.5amFlight, then show up later in the day and get re-booked on a flight with available seats. You might need to pay at most a $ 25 rescheduling fee.
- Cargo pants and vests with many pockets can act as a 3rd carryoncarryon
Travel Hacking Courses & Guides:
[url=https://ilovevacations.in/skybags-trolley-bags-price -list /]skybags trolley bags price list[img]https://s.kaskus.id/images/2018/10/10/10370043_20181010010439.png[/img][/url]
hyderabad tourist places list