tinythingAvatar border
TS
tinything
letter to my panda

Hoping you read this…

or anybody who accidently pass this page. Here’s about my underwater love.
A love story between the beautiful mermaid and the great diver.

My panda, that’s him so to speak. My only man. We met here on dec 2017, chatted in whatsapp every day for the whole year. He seems genuine and decent. We had a great time. Met him once, just one hour, but my heart beats at the fastest speed that ever happened. I lied to him, told him that I acted weird because I had my monthly cramp, but NO, his eyes made me so. On that second I know, I’ll be happy with him.

Mar-11 the last time we chat, then you’re vanished. What did I do? did I hurt your feeling? Did I do something wrong? Tried to phone you, text, whatsapp, email, and still hear nothing from you.

May-04 your last seen activity on whatsapp. Why? Like I’ve emailed you, if you are happier without me in life, I’m okay with that, I’m completely okay. But, please let me know why you left?

We’ve talked about daughters, alpaca, all our silly photos, even you put your last name on my name and asked ‘do you think sound fine?’. You have promised that we will meet again. You want spend more time with me in this year. I have watched Rocky horror picture show by the way, your favorite movie and about to discuss it with you. Weird movie to be honest, I have no idea was it all about and wondering what makes you like it and watch it over and over.

Remember when I said that I want a man who isn’t strong enough to live without me.

Well, I am the one who is not strong enough to live without you. I wish we have more time, so I could show that my feeling is real, then you know that I will stay without or with your medical problems.

I could tell you that I fall in love with your soul and how deep the feeling is. And I have all my lifetime to prove it.
Like I have told you, you always have me, don’t give up because I won’t give up on you because I know you’re stronger than you think. I will stay with you even if you have thousands, millions medical problems.

Even if you have to stay in bed for twenty, thirty, fifty, seventy years because the MS beats you down. You keep asking ‘are you sure you still want me? Are you sure you want this man?’ ask me thousand more, my answer always be the same.I expect nothing but your faithfulness.

What is wrong with us?
What is wrong with me?
I cried every stupid night because worrying about your healthy, I remember your medical problems and it breaking my heart because I can’t be there to comfort you.

Now I am broken,
I hurt,
I am sad,
I mourn,
I am dead but alive,
I am also confused.

Was it all a lie?
were you tell me the truth?
was I the only one?
let’s say we have some problems, why didn’t you try to have a conversation and try to working on it, like couple are supposed to do.
Do you feel it?
Do you feel the pain too?
Or it’s just a joke for you.
Meretricious.

All I know that you are a good man, your mom raising a great son and of course she is a great mom. I believe you have a good reason for this.

I don’t know how to get up,
I hurt badly,
but your happiness it’s all that matters.

Wherever you are, either Pretoria or London, I hope you are healthy and happy my love.

Can I ask one more miracle? please stop doing this.

With love,
sh

letter source: https://jakarta.craigslist.org/mis/6623592379.html
photo source: https://www.redbubble.com/people/ieuanedwards

Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan