mr.dantAvatar border
TS
mr.dant
Looking for a job near Kuta Bali, very experienced in computer (design & programming)
Hello. My name is Daniel, or Dan. I'm 24 years old and can speak Bahasa Indonesia since it's my native language, and also a bit of English. I would say my English is much better than the average locals here in Bali.

I have years' experience with computer stuffs. I have very advanced knowledge with Ms word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Learning new software is easy to me. Furthermore, I have years'experience in website programming. Some programming languages I'm really good at are HTML,css/css3, JavaScript/jQuery/gsap, PHP, SQL. I could learn new programming languages if necessary with ease. I'm also really good with website design, and brand identity design (logo, brochures, infographics, etc).

A little bit about my life at this point, I think I'm at the lowest point. My laptop is no longer working and I can't afford to have it repaired. I'm truly desperate for any computer job at this point. Wether it's something to do with numbers in Excel or designing a website with SEO and stuffs or making a brand identity that is unique or simple. I will do my best with any work I'm going to be entrusted with. I will be glad to work in team or solo if I have to.

Thank you for your time.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan