nonasaiofAvatar border
TS
nonasaiof
Busway and Its Red Seat
Spoiler for Busway:

One of the things that I like about Jakarta is several options for transportation and these past nine months I've been using busway almost everyday to work.
There are a couple of busway shelters nearby my place, one is Sarinah which is 5 minutes away and the other one is Bank Indonesia, about 10 minutes walking distance.

Since my work place is around Blok M area, I find it more convenient to take busway ride to work because:
0. Very Cheap (IDR 3,500 one way and anywhere)
1. Full AC
2. Full Music
3. Comfortable Seat
4. There are many of them

Spoiler for Busway is full:

Sometimes when I get into the busway, I'd like to have a seat. However there are times when all seats are full so I need to stand.
Inside it there are 2 colors of seat, brown or orange and red in the classic busway version or blue and red in the non classic version

Spoiler for Red Seats:

Red seat is supposed to be used by 3 kind of people:
1. Elderly person
2. Pregnant woman
3. Mother with kid(s)

All passengers should be aware of that red seat and who it is for, yet I often find young and strong woman sits on that chair. So it raises me a question, if one find out that all the non red seats are no longer available, should they let the red seat empty?

In my opinion, I rather wait till the next non red one is available.

But other questions that also contradicting it:
1. Do all those people in that 3 category can only seat on the red chair?
2. Why should a person give up the non red seat to 3 kind of person in that category if the red seats are full?
3. Will it be ok to stay on the non red seat when the red ones are full and there is one of the 3 category people appear?

From my observations, it seems that some Indonesians are nice to give up their non red seat to those 3 kind of people. However, there are some people who either ignore or just fall asleep on their seat so they are not aware of what's happening around them. And I think instead of having it only in women section, red seat should also be available in unisex section since there are quite some elderly men taking the busway ride and seeing them standing and not able to sit in women area is just wrong.
Diubah oleh nonasaiof 01-09-2017 02:35
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan