© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

muhlis2008Avatar border
TS
muhlis2008
The Oldest Violin In The World
For Sale

The World's Oldest Violin

Sunday, July 10, 2011 | 08:10 hrs
MALANG, KOMPAS.com - Violin brand Antonio Stradivari made in 1725 found someone in Malang, East Java, is believed to be one of the oldest violin in the world. Found precisely in a rombeng market, Malang. The inventor is Mudzoffar (75), a resident of Jl. Batok Gg I, No 5 Kelurahan Sisir, Batu City. Mudzoffar, who bought it in 1957.

He bought it to a man of Tiong Hoa descent, named Om Sui. At that time, Mudzoffar got the violin without a string. The violin was bought at a price of Rp 7,000. Mudzoffar who since teenage is a hobby of playing music never know the violin he bought is very valuable.

"However, that time, when I bought the violin, I do not know if the violin is a nice violin," he admitted, met Kompas.com, at his home on Saturday (09/07/2011). Only later did Mudzoffar know that the violin he possessed was the oldest instrument after reading an article on the internet. "At that time I just found out that I checked there was a year in the body of this violin," he said, while holding the violin.

The violin is made by Antonio Stradivari produced in 1725. The name of the maker and the year of production itself is contained within the violin body. "That's what makes me believe that this violin is one of the oldest in Indonesia and even in the world," he said.

Meanwhile, from Mudzoffar's own search, both books and articles about the violin Antonio Stradivari, the violin made by Antonio Stradivari is indeed one of the best violin in the world. Characteristics, contained on the label Antonius Stradivarius Cremonensis Faciebat Anno, then followed the year of manufacture. The best Stradivari instrument, produced between 1698-1725, peaked in 1715. After 1730, several instruments were signed Stradivari, and made by the two sons of Stradivari named Omobomo and Francesco.

Stradivari during his life made only 1100 musical instruments, and most of them were violins. Of these, only about 650 musical instruments (512 of them are violins) are still above 250 years of age. "Meanwhile, others have been destroyed in fires or other accidents, some are lost in the sea or floods, and some are destroyed by Dresden fire bombs in the second World War," he explained.

Stradivari's violin is one of the best violin in the world ever created and has the highest price. Until now still played by professional violinist. Every Stradivari-made violin that still exists, has its own nickname. On June 21, 2011, 1721 Stradivari violin known as "Lady Blunt" was bought by an anonymous bidder for 9.808.000 pounds. The money from the auction was used to help the victims of the Japanese earthquake.

While on October 14, 2010, 1,697 Stradivari violins known as "Molitor" were sold online by Tarisio Auction for $ 3,600,000, at the concert of the famous violinist Anne Akiko Meyers. Earlier, on May 16, 2006, Christie's Auction Hall auctioned 1707 Stradivari Hammer for $ 3,544,000.

Until now, even though Mudzoffar's violin is a rarity, there has never been a bargain to buy. "If anyone is buying yes it's okay, as long as the price matches," he said. Currently, the violin already has a string, bought by Mudzoffar, in order to be used to play music at home.

"Currently I have bought strings, often used in the Sinar Harapan Orchestra, which he founded in 1954. Until now, the sound quality produced is quite clear," he admitted.

[url]http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http://putranepakderofik.blogspot.com/2014/02/biola-tertua.html?m%3D1&ei=GKhGTNwW&lc=id-ID&s=1&m=679&host=www.google.co.id&ts=1502423291&sig=ALNZjWmTlHjZ40Mgsm_Kh8CZtITPQrWWHg[/url]

If you are interested, and want to meet the real owner or need more information you can contacts us direckly in :
S E N S O R16804155 (phone or WhatsApp masengasr)

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan