johanbaikatos
TS
johanbaikatos
Fife man’s Aldi banana shock as he discovers nest of hatching spiders in fruit
Retired teacher Glenn Jones, 65, unpacked his shopping to find a family of spiders contained in an egg sac among the fruit he had bought from the store in St Andrews.

And he described how he whacked the mother spider with a copy of The Courier fearing it could be poisonous.

“I normally usher spiders out of the house because I’m not in favour of whacking them,” said Mr Jones, of Cellardyke.

“But I had no idea if it was a poisonous spider about to disappear into a crevice in my home.

“I reached for The Courier. Faced with an unknown species of banana spider, there was only one quick response.”

Mr Jones said the egg sac was about the size of a hen’s egg, and the camel coloured spider was around two inches across.
After dispatching the spider, he noticed that the eggs inside the sac were hatching and saw tiny green spiders about to escape.

“I sealed up all the little ones because they were also about to make a break for spaces where they could disappear,” he said.

“They’re all still in a box, presumably hatching and eating banana.”

A 10 mile drive away from the store, Mr Jones said he attempted to contact staff at the Aldi off Largo Road in St Andrews, but was unable to do so by telephone.

He emailed the company on Friday, the day he purchased the bananas, to complain.

Aldi was unable to provide a statement when contacted..

Spoiler for Sumber:

Koment TS.
Laba2 pisang atau laba2 jelajah amerika selatan dari genus Phoneutria adalah laba2 yang sangat berbahaya, ukurannya yg tidak terlalu besar dan bisa yang sangat mematikan membuatnya menjadi momok di Amerika selatan, laba2 ini cenderung untuk bersarang dan hidup di kebun pisang, berkembang biak juga di kebun pisang.
Efek Bisa.
Dapat menyebabkan kejang dan asfiksia serta sebuah fenomena yaitu priapismyang akan membuat alat kelamin pria ereksi, keras dan tegang lebih dari 24 jam.
sebelahbloganasabila
anasabila dan sebelahblog memberi reputasi
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan