HELLO INDONESIA! HELLO KASKUS!
We could keep going.
In 2016, we won’t just choose our next president. America will choose a direction for our country on issues from gun violence prevention to women’s rights to building an economy that helps the middle class get ahead—and stay ahead.
Hillary has proved she’s the candidate who can take on tough fights and get things done. But that’s not the only reason she should be our next president. Here are the first 112 reasons (and counting) that Hillary should be president.
What’s your reason? Add it at the end of this post or text #IMWITHHER to 47246
1. As a former secretary of state, U.S. senator, first lady, and a lifelong advocate for women and families, no one is more qualified to be president than Hillary.
2. Hillary knows child care, equal pay, and paid leave are fundamental economic issues—not just “women’s issues.”
4. Our democracy should work for everyone—not just the wealthy and well-connected.
5. Our next president could make multiple appointments to the Supreme Court.
6. We need comprehensive background checks on gun purchases.
7. She’ll fight to overturn Citizens United to curb the outsized influence of big money in politics.
8. Because the wealthiest should pay their fair share in taxes.
9. We need comprehensive immigration reform that includes a path to full and equal citizenship.
10. She’s set a big goal: More than half a billion solar panels installed across the country by the end of her first term.
11. She’s set another big goal: To generate enough renewable energy to power every home in America within 10 years of her taking office.
12. The economy is stronger when a Democrat is in the White House.
13. Hillary will defend Planned Parenthood and women’s health care from Republican attacks.
Hillary’s New College Compact would mean students would never have to borrow to pay for tuition to attend a four-year public college in their state—and the millions of Americans who have student debt can refinance.
14. Because taxpayers shouldn’t pay for millionaires’ and billionaires’ kids to go to college.
15. Guaranteed paid family leave.
16. She declared on the world stage that “gay rights are human rights.”
17. Experts say Hillary’s plan to keep Wall Street accountable is the toughest of all Democratic candidates.
18. As first lady, she helped get health care coverage for 8 million American children.
19. Our veterans should have access to timely and high quality health care.
20. She’s the only Democrat with hedge-fund billionaires running ads against her—because they know her agenda is to stop their agenda.
And many more..
You can visit, read, and donate us in www.hillaryclinton.com