1. Developing and implementing policies and procedures that result in improved manufacturing yields, product quality, efficiency, and reduced costs.
2. Monitoring and improving the manufacturing process to maximize yields, identifying and eliminating process problems quickly and independently, and communicating critical needs for the product line based on business needs..
3. Ensure that product output at each process step meets or exceeds manufacturing budgets and goals.
4. Identify chronic issues and recommend corrective actions. Receive and integrate new technologies to improve process capability while ensuring proper processes are followed during transfer. Provide inputs about equipment maintenance requirements and shortfalls.
5. Identify when engineering support is required to address significant production platform/process/specification issues or changes. Learn & understand the process and equipment functions in area of responsibility and become a Subject Matter Expert for manufacturing process.
6. Working with production operations regarding capacity planning, work-flow design, and manpower analysis.
1. Male or Female, Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related Engineering majors is required.
2. Prior experience with process engineering responsibilities preferred.
3. Fresh graduate are also encouraged to apply.
4. Experience in industrial/manufacturing field with an understanding of industrial machines and equipment preferred.
5. Good team player with positive working attitude and able to interact with all level, proactive and able to work independently.
6. Ability to analyze technical issues, define/solve problems, establish project plans, statistically evaluate solutions, and draw valid conclusions.
7. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and Good command in English.
8. This Job is located in Karawang – West Java
Harap kunjungi Lokerpro - PT. Supravisi Rama Optik Manufacturing untuk masukan lamaran anda.