Perform all maintenance and inspection routine (monthly, quarterly, 6-monthly, and yearly) and repair of COMPANY’s lifting equipment (onshore and offshore Lifting Equipment), under CONTRACTOR’s Supervisor coordination and as directed by COMPANY.
1. Perform all trouble shooting on problem finding under CONTRACTOR’s Lead Mechanic.
2. Perform site campaign to do EQUIPMENT repair under CONTRACTOR’s Lead Mechanic and as directed by COMPANY.
3. Perform all scaffolding job by using safe procedure and under scaffolding assessor supervision.
4. Assist Lifting Equipment lifting operation and critical lifting together with Lifting Equipment operator maintainer under Sr. Mechanical or Supervisor Mechanical coordination.
1. The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
2. Graduate from Senior High School (e.g. SMA or SMK).
3. Scaffold Rigger License / certificate.
4. Basic Lifting Training Certificate from DEPNAKER or Equal.
5. Lifting Equipment & Lifting Equipment or Heavy Equipment Operation, Maintenance and Repair.
6. Experience as Lifting Equipment Technician at least 1 year.
7. Physical ability to go regularly to the onshore and offshore installations (or to work there) in the climatic conditions of the site.
8. Language: Bahasa Indonesia or English.
Harap kunjungi Lokerpro - PT. Bhumi Phala Perkasa untuk masukan lamaran anda.