zaqquaterAvatar border
TS
zaqquater
Whatsapp's Voice Note English Group
Let's Speak English!emoticon-Salam Kenal

English has become primary necessity. The problem is many people aren't able in English. It is an international language, we use it to communicate internationally. Our nationality is indonesian! Indonesian people are so generous, kind-heart, our patience is unmatched, our hospitality is top 5 in the world, we have thousands of culture, nature, islands! These advantages attracted many tourists to come to our home, our paradise. However there are people. People that super polite, and very shy, and afraid from what he/she has done or said may offend someone. Through the eyes of foreigners or bule, it is good but also bad at the same time. The bad is require lots of time to understand "what do you mean" which is very annoying. Well I want to help these people, like you! I suppose you do know English, but you must write it down first. Many grammar or structure are running in your head. It has processed from your brain and it will be out from your mouth. Unfortunately when words just about to come out from your mouth, the audience has lost interest in you. Adios, you are being judged by audience that you can't speak. You want to speak, but you afraid you will be wrong. "what if i make a mistake, what if he's mad because of that ?, What if my grammar is wrong ?". Who said that ? Yourself! It became a barrier that shackle you up. "Your confident" is in prison, locked on by yourself because of what you think. Release it my friend, just try to speak. Foreigners or Bules do not care about your speaking whether it is wrong or not. They will respect that because English isn't your mother language, as long as he/she understand you, that would be enough.
This is just a step, a stepping stone to "Formal English", "British English". You have to go through crap English which i've described above.
So i want to invite you all to join Whats App Voice Note group. We are using voice note to communicate each other in order to practice to speak English. It will train your confidence and your habbit. The more you get used to it the more you will be confident. The more you practice the more you master it. Practice, practice practice. So once again PRACTICE!
This group is open to anyone who wants to be able to speak. I would really appreciate for someone who has skills in English, Native Speaker who wants to join.

Please send me a private message contain your phone number and answers of these questions :

1. What is your name ?
2. Where do you from ?
Diubah oleh zaqquater 19-08-2016 02:12
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan