CARI
KATEGORI
KATEGORI
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/57ab6715582b2e532a8b456c/the-chase-scene

the chase scene

and i dont believe in anything cause i cant forget the things i have seen.
so if you are going to stay...then how long would you wait for me before your love begins to fade?
and the last of my sanity is slipping slowly from me.
i just cant sit still...i just cant fucking breathe!!!
i am chasing something but i dont know what it is...but it just wont let go.

i just cant spend all of my days in this place wasting away...
so dont forget me when i am gone,i promise it wont be long.
maybe carrying all these burdens will teach us to be strong.

if i cant have you and i cant find truth,then what is the point of waking up?

outline in color-the chase scene
profile-picture
tata604 memberi reputasi
Artinya apaan brey ? emoticon-Ngakak
If there is no point of waking up then don't even try to wake up
Hungry and thirsty don't matter much and it is not an excuse
The moment you have seen the other world has come clear and brighter

It means

New journey will begin
emoticon-Shakehand2
Quote:

It's like you're screaming, and no one can hear.No one will ever understand how much it hurts.I feel hopeless
You dont have to wait him leaving
You can just go away
But if i were you, ill keep what have been mine
Quote:

im just afraid that i will be waiting for tommorrow that will never come
Quote:

Days change, either with you or not
Quote:

thanks anyway my brother...i need a miracle...there's no place to escape...but i know for sure that life is not fair
Quote:

Njirr jangan bunuh diri lohh hahaha

Life is fair in it's way
Miracle always available for they who seeks it
Just hold on !
Quote:

suicide? i dont think so...it wont solve anything but sometimes you bleed just to know that you are alive...just because you are breathing dont mean that you are alive...

let's listen to sleeping with sirens-iris(cover)...that song suits to me though emoticon-Sorry
Diubah oleh artdo
Quote:

and i dont believe in anything cause i cant forget the things i have seen.(dan ku tak akan percaya pada apapun karena segals sesuatu ysng telah aku lihat)
so if you are going to stay...then how long would you wait for me before your love begins to fade?(jika kau mau mencoba untuk bertahan...berapa lama?apakah kau akan setia mrnungguku hingga akhirnya cintamu kan pudar?)
and the last of my sanity is slipping slowly from me.(perlahan tapi pasti aku mulai kehilangan akal sehatku)
i just cant sit still...i just cant fucking breathe!!!(ku tak bisa hanya diam disini,bahkan bernafas pun ku tak sanggup)
i am chasing something but i dont know what it is...but it just wont let go.(ku mengejat sesuati yang tak aku ketahui...apakah itu,satu yang pasti ku tak bisa)

i just cant spend all of my days in this place wasting away...(ku tak bisa menyianyiakan waktuku lagi disini)
so dont forget me when i am gone,i promise it wont be long.(jangan pernah lupakan aky ketika ku telah pergi...ku berjanji itu tak kan ama)
maybe carrying all these burdens will teach us to be strong.(mungkin semua beban hidup ini bisa mengajari kita untuk menjadi kuat)

if i cant have you and i cant find truth,then what is the point of waking up?(jika ku tak dapat memilikimu dan ku tak bisa menemukanmu...apakah tujuanku bangun dari tidurku?)

outline in color-the chase scene
Quote:

Nice to know you arent going to suicide
So, why dont yoi just make your life alive ?
I mean, you can just live your life, cant you ?
Quote:

i have lived my life already but still it feels so hollow without her...i miss her...i knew she could feel the same way but i feel hopeless.the fact that,she might not fight for us...you know...hollow...empty as fuck
Quote:

Lol i thought you were a girl
Come on life is not about a girl
How abt your passion ?
Quote:

im a guy indeed...i dunno bout my passion,it kills me...she was my inspiration though...i guess i need more time to get used to...snd everything will be fine...i hope
Quote:

I hope so
Seems you got chilled already,
Have a nice day
Quote:

thanks brother

GDP Network
© 2021 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di