alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5772add79a0951ee4e8b4567/despicable-me-3-2017
Despicable Me 3 (2017)
Spoiler for first poster:

Despicable Me 3 is an upcoming 2017 American 3D computer-animated comedy film produced by Illumination Entertainment. It is the third installment in the Despicable Me film series and a sequel to 2013's Despicable Me 2. Written by Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio, the film is being directed by Pierre Coffin and Kyle Balda, and co-directed by Eric Guillon.

Quote:Plot
TBA

Director
Pierre Coffin
Kyle Balda

Producer
Chris Meledandri
Janet Healy

Cast
Steve Carell
Trey Parker

Distributor
Universal Pictures

Trailer
youtube-thumbnail

Trailer #2
youtube-thumbnail

Imdb

New Poster
Despicable Me 3 (2017)

Despicable Me 3 Reveals It's Ridiculous Villain And Key Plot Details
Quote:
The Despicable Me franchise is a behemoth. Not only did the first two movies in the series absolutely kill it at the box office around the globe, but last year’s its first spin-off, Minions, managed to out-pace both of them and make over $1 billion. Thanks to this success, Despicable Me 3 was inevitable, and now the first details have been revealed – specifically that Steve Carell will be playing dual roles, and that South Park’s Trey Parker has been cast as the film’s new antagonist, Balthazar Bratt.

It was Universal Pictures’ turn to take the stage at Caesar’s Palace on Wednesday afternoon at CinemaCon – the annual convention in Las Vegas held for theater owners – and when Illumination Entertainment executive Chris Meledandri took the microphone, he delivered some key details about what fans can expect to see in Despicable Me 3. For starters, it was revealed that a key theme in the movie will be sibling rivalry, and this will come about thanks to the sudden emergence of Drew, the long-lost identical twin of Gru. Steve Carell will be voicing both of the brothers in the sequel, and they really do look exactly the same – with the exceptions being that Drew has a full head of blond hair, and dresses all in white instead of shades of grey.

Not much was revealed about how Drew will fit into the larger plot of Despicable Me 3, but Chris Meledandri did deliver a whole bunch of information about the villainous Balthazar Bratt, who you can see below in a first-look image:
Despicable Me 3 (2017)
If you’re thinking that this guy looks like he’s been ripped straight out of the 1980s, then you are absolutely correct. Balthazar Bratt is described as being a former ‘80s child star who has been pissed off at the world ever since he hit puberty and his show was cancelled. He hates being mocked, and that fact drives him to plot global domination – because people can’t make fun of you if you’re in charge of the Earth, right?

Discussing Parker’s performance in the movie, Chris Meledandri said that the filmmaker was absolutely elated after completing his voice recording sessions, because he didn’t have to stick around and try and fix the problems in the second act.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Despi...ls-124687.html

TV Spots
youtube-thumbnail

youtube-thumbnail

First Clip
youtube-thumbnail

Wadohh bakalan ada nih yg ke tiga emoticon-Wow
Mangstab dah mudahan bakal keren dan lucu kaya yg sebelomnya emoticon-2 Jempol
jadi minion itu spin off aja yaemoticon-Cape d...
moga gru udah punya anak emoticon-Embarrassment

resepemoticon-Smilie
hahaha wajib nntn emoticon-Toast
Mau nyaingin toy story kale ya ini DM?
Pdhl byasa ajee nih cemen :capede
emoticon-Bingung
Kemana lagi neh
yang gw demen di film ini tuh konflik keluarga gru, daripada polah minions..
film pertama manis banget tentang hati gru ngebuka buat adopt anak, walau niat awalnya buat peralat doang emoticon-Wakaka
film kedua juga cukup bagus, gru udah jadi ayah yang (over)protektif sampe2 nutup hati buat sama cewe yang deketin karena sering ketemu yang gak bener emoticon-Tepar
film ketiga kira2 apa yaa emoticon-cystg

-----------
ternyata film 3 ini ketemu sodaranya ya? wah, cant wait lah emoticon-Peluk
tetep lanjut ternyata semoga porsi gru n yg lain tetep bnyk ga dikalahin sama makhluk kuningemoticon-Embarrassment
kl wat ane DM2 ataupun minions kualitasnya masih dibawah film pertama. ga jelek sih, cm lebih lucuan despicable me. mungkin krn ane lbh suka ama karakter anak2nya gru khususnya agnes drpd minions. smoga aja porsi anak2nya gru difilm slanjutnya bs lebih pas emoticon-Big Grin
ikut mantengin threadnya suhu... sambil mejeng di page 1
Yeah...mudah2an film nya lebih bagus dr yg minions...ga sabar nunggu waktu nya release
wogh ada yang ketiga yeh
Ada minion lg emoticon-Wow
Kali ini apa konfliknya gara-gara Agnez punya ibu tiri ya??emoticon-Big Grin
Wah ada minion lagi setuju ma agan tooloud paling bagus masih film yang pertama, semoga film yang ketiga dapat porsi yang pas di semua karakteremoticon-Smilie
wuih dm 3
semoga tambah bagus yah

emoticon-Leh Uga
reserpret dulu buat nonton tahun depan emoticon-Ngacir

berharap jokes2nya gak garing kayak minions kemarin emoticon-Big Grin
hahahahah kayak bakal seru..
nunggu plot nya dulu ah
emoticon-2 Jempol
I'm waiting for this, muga aja plot cerita nya lebih menarik dr sebelumnya emoticon-thumbsup