Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

lyasusantoAvatar border
TS
lyasusanto
Ngobrol Dengan Chelsea Islan dan Lukman Sardi Tentang Di Balik 98

Halo teman2,

Saya sempat ngobrol bareng Chelsea Islan dan Lukman Sardi tentang film mereka. Di bawah ini beberapa hal yang kita diskusikan. Baca selengkapnya di http://thecitywalker.com/interview-c...-lukman-sardi/ ya emoticon-Smilie

Good afternoon Chelsea and Lukman, congratulations for such an internationally recognised project. What attracted you to the story of Di Balik 98?

Lukman: Thank you. For me it’s not only about the historical and political things but more than that. In that story, we have a story about humanity, love, hope and family. If everybody knows in 1998 big things happened like reformation and a lot of people dying. People had hopes but a lot of them could not reach their hopes because of the political situation at that time. That generates my interest to create a film about the humanity and hope of that period.

How about you Chelsea? What makes you interested to take up the role?

Chelsea: I think it’s because the story itself talks about family. In my character’s case, I am an activist and I was enrolled in Trisakti University based on a true story. I am also a demonstrant and actually as a young generation that time we were actually very interested in politics. And in my case, I represent all the kids at that time and they were really against Soeharto our former President. And in that case, may be you should watch the movie. It is actually based on a true story. Everyone can learn from the movie and we are here to educate and inspire people.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan