Founded in 2010, GO-JEK is a mobile technology company with a social mission: to unleash social impact through technology. Since the App Launch in January 2015, GO-JEK has been a one stop application for daily needs in Indonesia, revolutionizing solutions from transport, logistics and lifestyle services.
With values of SPEED, INNOVATION and SOCIAL IMPACT, GO-JEK strives to always push the boundaries of innovation to bring a win-win solution to both its customers and providers. The services include GO-RIDE, GO-SEND, GO-FOOD, GO-MART, GO-BOX, GO-GLAM, GO-CLEAN, GO-MASSAGE, GO-BUSWAY, GO- TIX with many more to come. As a true local startup, GO-JEK’s mobile application is now the number one online service booking app in Indonesia, with 13 million downloads as of March 2016, 10 line of services spread out in 10 cities in Indonesia.
Proud to be Karya Anak Bangsa, we continue to strive to be a bar raising company. This is the place where we get to collaborate with A+ talent. This is where we experience tremendous growth and learning opportunity. This is where we nurture our fast-paced, dynamic and fun-filled culture.
Nah ,ada beberapa vacant positions nih di GO-JEK untuk posisi Customer Care Unit.
- Minimum Diploma degree (D3)
- Experience in customer service for minimum 1 year
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skills in Microsoft Office
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Resolves customer's complaints mainly through emails
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solutions
- Escalate customers's issue to supervisors or more experienced employees
Kalau misalnya tertarik, agan sekalian bisa kirim CV ke firstname.lastname@example.org.