1. Building and developing various type of CNC Machines, 3D printers, 3D scanners, plus ongoing related projects.
2. Prepare engineering related calculations and develop drawing and visual aids.
3. Organizing existing research information and getting new insights for prototyping development.
4. Assisting and supporting R&D department team as requested.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
2. Strong technical skill, passionate in the area of mechanical engineering.
3. Intermediate – expert in: AutoCad, SolidWorks, Catia, Inventor or other relevant 3D software.
4. Familiar with high-speed data processing, and have a highly organized approach to work.
5. Preferably experienced in projects related to machine development especially in CNC, 3D printer and scanner technology.
6. Excellent communication skill, you have to be able to communicate in English fluently both verbal and written.
7. Good ability to multi-task and reprioritize as necessary.
8. Personality: Critical, responsible, reliable, open-minded, trustworthy, mature and able to adapt to new situations.
Remuneration package including annual bonus, health insurance cover, investment-pension fund, daily lunch and refreshments. Our company located in strategic business area in Bandung, close to public transportation facilities, and within walking range from Trans Metro Bandung corridor 3.
Harap kunjungi Lokerpro - Bsure LLC untuk masukan lamaran anda.