Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

jeollaAvatar border
TS
jeolla
Saudi Prince Makes Stunning Announcement About Israel
The rapidly changing situation in the Middle East where whole countries have fallen apart and Islamist groups aim to dominate the whole region has caused old enemies to rethink their relationship.

Only last week, Western Journalism reported about a new situation where the world’s most dangerous terror organization has established a state in large parts of Iraq and Syria and where Iran’s influence is expanding all the time. These factors have triggered unexpected military cooperation between countries that have been foes for many years.

Now a Saudi Prince has done the unimaginable.

Prince al-Waleed bin Talal told a Kuwaiti newspaper this week that he would side with Israel in the case of a Palestinian uprising, and that he would attempt to break any Arab initiatives set to condemn the Jewish nation.

“I will side with the Jewish nation
and its democratic aspirations in case of outbreak of a Palestinian Intifada (uprising). I shall exert all my influence to break any ominous Arab initiatives set to condemn Tel Aviv, because I deem the Arab-Israeli entente and future friendship necessary to impede the Iranian dangerous encroachment,” Prince al-Waleed bin Talal was quoted as saying by the Kuwaiti daily Al Qabas.

“The whole Middle East dispute is tantamount to matter of life and death for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from my vantage point, and I know that Iranians seek to unseat the Saudi regime by playing the Palestinian card, hence to foil their plots Saudi Arabia and Israel must bolster their relations and form a united front to stymie Tehran’s ambitious agenda,” The Saudi prince told another Kuwaiti media outlet.

Prince al-Waleed bin Talal advised the government in Riyadh to devise a new strategy that would include a defense pact with Israel. The new strategy is necessary because of the expansion of Iran’s influence in the region, he thinks.

The Saudi Prince is currently on a tour in the Gulf states and tries to muster support for Saudi-backed rebels in Syria.

Source
wah majikan arab rencana uda mo koalisi sama yahudi, padahal kan katanya yahudi ( with USA, of course ) adalah "setan", "sumber segala kejahatan", dan yang paling pertama d salahkan klo sesuatu yg buruk terjadi thd islam. majikan uda mo damai yg kroco2 nya masi bakal pake teori konstipasi lg ga ntar? btw mana yg islam yg sesungguhnya? Iran or Arab?
Diubah oleh jeolla 10-12-2015 17:18
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan