shaidaqilsirajAvatar border
TS
shaidaqilsiraj
( KETERLALUAN ) Lagi asik cari sore, di tembak oleh seseorang tak di kenal
krono boss A man was refueling his motorcycle at gas pump and when finished, was blind-sided by two men on a motorcycle…wait…did I get the country wrong? No…this is clearly Thailand. Hmm.. we seem to have crossed into an alternate dimension. The fabled two men on a motorcycle are not just for Brazilians anymore.

Joking aside, one person was seriously injured in the gunfire, but died shortly after being taken to the hospital. Mr “Arnaz”, age 44 and the seeming intended target of the murderous duo, was killed will a single head shot.

You will also note the number of women in head coverings. Being Southern Thailand, the Yala area is majority Muslim. But, interesting to note, Muslim females are not the only ones renowned for covering their heads in public. For the longest time, it was tradition in Slavic Lands like Poland and Russia for married women to wear head scarves whenever they left the house or went to Church. Naturally, this tradition has pretty much died out, but for the hard core, old school Polish grandmothers, it is still a part of everyday life. I know my own Great Aunt, continued to wear one of her coloured head scarves every time she left her house until her dying day at the ripe old age of 96.

Why did I just say all that? I have no idea. But here, have a translation.

At 17:00 hrs. At 21. C. The scene shot on the streets Pattani – Yala m. 1. He buds at the scene found the motorcycle brands Honda Phantom register one of the 9781 Phuket and a pile. a lot of blood The injured were taken to Yala Hospital led government. And died a short time later the name was Mr. Arnaz I love the 44 year old is a procurement officer Taos. He buds, residing at 65/5 Moo. 2. Sateng outside. Muang Yala wounds. armed with a pistol shot to the head, one size does not know I know that before the accident. The deceased completion of the work. And were returning home Then stop refueling pump. While driving away from the pump with two criminals on a motorcycle drew alongside and then shot gun immediately ultimately death.

Phuket and a pile!
Spoiler for 1:
Spoiler for 2:
Spoiler for 3:
Spoiler for 4:
Spoiler for bonus:
Spoiler for bonus aseli:
Spoiler for bonus aseli lagi:
[
MINTA BATA
Diubah oleh shaidaqilsiraj 02-11-2015 02:47
onggkyudaAvatar border