Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

lihumAvatar border
TS
lihum
Sharing with my students
I'm sorry if i make mistake when i write this thread...
My english is so bad...
For along time.. I never teach soneone... Because i should work un the office as adminisration staff...
But... This month... In my office... I should teach some students because my collage need some lecturers...
I don't know what should i do???
I have a planning to make some conversation class for my students.. But i wanna my conversation class different with other class... Usually they just make a role play... I know it is good... But i wanna my student directly to speak n meet (however just from video) with some people like all of my friend in this kaskus love english very much... I wanna my student have a motivation when they can speak with you all... I hope some of you all can help me... To sharing with my student... We just sharing n telling experience... I'm sure my class will be fun with you all... Just for education.. I don't have anything to share n give u to all if u can help me...
I just ask u for help me... I can call u from lina or skype.. And we can discuss about something that i will teach to my student...
I wanna my student know that english is very useful... However our english is poor...
If you can help me.. Please pm me... So we can enjoy n sharing in my classroom...
You can tell about traveling with ur english... You can get a dollars with english... U can make a lot of friends with english... And we can sharing everything...

I'm sorry if my thread is not good... I make this just from Hp...

Thank you all
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan