We are currently seeking an energetic, passionate, and hardworking Student Counselor to join our growing operation team. The Student Counselor plays a lead role with student retention and re-entry efforts to increase enrollment by performing duties which may include but are not limited to, generating and analyzing reports to capture pertinent information, contacting students and conducting appointment for re-enrollment and providing university policy and procedure information.
• Bachelors' degree required, a degree in counseling, psychology or related fields preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a service-oriented environment or university setting.
• Must have a strong commitment to education and have the counseling or coaching skills required to effectively keep online students on track.
• Strong problem solving and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to successfully resolve student issues from request through resolution.
• Effectively work with multiple databases and student platforms.
• Skilled at connecting and building rapport with students from diverse backgrounds.
• Creative, innovative, able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to adapt to new and rapidly changing situations.
• Familiarity with online learning and Internet technology a plus.
If you are seeking a new challenge, define your skills as best in class, and are ready and determined to transform the life of many Indonesians through online learning, please do not hesitate to submit your cover letter with your salary requirement, resume, and your portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org