Quipper Ltd. is e-learning company that provides free service for teachers around the world.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Educational Content Writer for school exams
who will complete the learning contents on our e-learning service. Join us to produce the
world class education.
The primary responsibility of Educational Content Writer is to develop a high-quality script for
school exams, align with the need of competencies that is stated in Indonesia curriculum
(KTSP 2006). These script writing includes English exams for SMP/MTs and
SMA/MA (IPA and IPS), and writing style is following our content specification and writing
style guide, that will help students to improve their competencies on English.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Mastering the concept of English for SMP/MTs and SMA/MA (IPA & IPS).
● Mastering KTSP 2006 syllabus and understanding about basic competencies for
students in each level.
● Mastering Bahasa Indonesia and English Grammar (especially for English Writer).
● Able to design and write questions and their explanations for school exams.
● Able to work and communicate using a computer and the internet.
● Able to work in a tight schedule.
● Focus on quality and result oriented.
At least 3 years experience in:
● Teaching English (using KTSP 2006).
● Writing learning materials, such as student textbook, student work sheet, or a set of
questions for school exams that held together in a district or province.
Required - Bachelor’s Degree in Education (English).
Work Conditions & Compensation:
● Communication through SMS/chat, email, and voice call (Skype/Hangout).
● It is required to prepare good internet connection and PC.
● No limitation to working hours, and will be paid according to the work approved.
● A set of script writing will be assigned to be done in every week until the entire
project is finished.
● The honorarium will be paid according to the number of scripts that have been
completed and approved.
● The honorarium will be paid once per month, on a date of 30.
Send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org