- Experienced in advanced using C# and associated frameworks with several Unity games in your portfolio;
- With strong Unity 3D programming skills, you will work closely with other engineers to implement core gameplay features in a hybrid 2D/3D mobile gameplay experience.
- You will implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high energy team of artists, designers, and executives.
- Exhibit strong grasp of Unity development for cross-platform deployment (iOS, Android, browser)--including UI, sound, physics, and graphics.
- Capable working with version control such as kinect,Oculus Rift, leap motion,etc
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate, in an lean/agile dev. environment.
- Strong, proactive problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Computer science/game programmer degree or equivalent work experience--plus be a continuous, proactive learner.
- Passion for video games, animation, and the future of education.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume,Portfolio, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current Photo to email@example.com