felixytAvatar border
TS
felixyt
[SHARE] Registry Trash Key Finder v3.9.3.0 full version
Registry Trash Key Finder v3.9.3.0 full version

Overview

Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry. Many programs leave keys in the Registry, even after programs removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves. RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found.

An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the "revival" of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.

The program RTKF is not a "krack" but is an addition to other "serious" Registry cleaning software. No breach of software license agreement of the programms in use which "remains" are found by TrashReg takes place: nothing is "patched" into EXE files and their action is not traced by special "spies". I do not distribute any registration keys, and moreover one may not know anything about trial versions of any programs, which for their needs could write something hiddenly. So as the RTKF user you simply clean some trash from your computer Registry.

System Requirements

Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8, both 32-bit and 64-bit
Minimum RAM: 16MB
Free HDD space: 2 MB
To use this program the VB6 run time files must be installed on your computer. If you do not have these files (usually it may happen if you use systems with Windows 98/ME installed) you can obtain them from microsoft website. When the file has been downloaded, double-click on it to run the VB6 run time files installation.

Changelogs:
v.3.9.3:
  • Confirmed compatibility for Windows 8.1
  • Added new routine for searching of PCGUARD 6 keys
  • Added new Edit menu command "Copy Keys' Context"
  • Fixed buggy look while using screen fonts with size not egual to 96 dpi
  • Other changes, mostly not too important

Homepages:
Code:
http://www.trashreg.com

Download:
Spoiler for Download: