deathhandAvatar border
TS
deathhand
DH`s Abandoned Places
I like to explore places that are old and abandoned - we call it -urbexing-. Canada is not an old country and most old places are no older than about 200 years. Where I live there are alot of abandoned farmhouses, barns, houses, buildings, even though they are not very old.

When I go to these places I have to move very quickly and take photos as fast as I can. There`s no time to set up tripods, lighting, ect. because I`m not supposed to be there emoticon-Smilie.

I`ve explored many locations and these are some of the photos that I took of some of the places that I went into.

This 1st set is a barn that was abandoned about 20 years ago but is still located at a major intersection of 2 highways.There is an old farmhouse but it`s just stone foundation because it burned down. It was a long walk on a muddy driveway to get there because there is a gate so that no cars can drive in.

Set 1.

Spoiler for Abandoned Set 1:

Set 2.

This old Victorian house is located in the city, about 5 minutes away from me.

Spoiler for Abandoned Set 2:

Set 3.

Two years ago there was a fire at this location. One building (row house) had to be torn down and the others were condemned and were supposed to be demolished too.

This is right on a major street in Hamilton.

There were no deaths but people living in the buildings lost everything.

Spoiler for Abandoned Set 3:
Diubah oleh deathhand 11-02-2015 21:22
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan