hahaiyaa08Avatar border
TS
hahaiyaa08
OMG,Australian jihadist’s wife, kids begged to come home, his former ‘slave’ reveals
Australian jihadist’s wife, kids begged to come home, his former ‘slave’ reveals

THE family of Khaled Sharrouf argued and cried over being forced to live in Syria and wanted to go home to Australia, according to a Yazidi woman enslaved by the Islamic State jihadist.

In an interview with the ABC, two women who say they escaped from Sharrouf and fellow fighter Mohamed Elomar, accuse the men of enslaving and raping women, and tell of family life in Sharrouf’s household.

“The children were holding knives and told us they were going to kill us, they were calling us infidels,” one woman ‘Layla’ from the ancient religious Yazidi minority said.

“We were required to do anything those children asked.”

Sharrouf became notorious last year after posting a photo on the internet of his young son holding up a severed head.

The ABC have now obtained more photos showing his children holding submachine guns and sitting next to assault rifles.

But another woman, ‘Nazdar’ said Sharrouf’s wife and children often talked of home.

“He (Sharrouf) wasn’t talking about it but his family were always complaining, saying they can’t live in that place, they were crying and quarreling and demanding to return to Australia,” she told ABC.

The two women say the Australian jihadists, who are fighting for the Islamic State group in Syria, bought them from a slave market after they were kidnapped in Iraq and taken deep into Syrian territory last year. Pictures broadcast on the program allegedly showed ‘slave girls’ being offered for sale for $2500 by ISIS fighters on Twitter.

The women said the Australians held them captive along with thousands of others.

One said Sharrouf, who has been convicted and jailed for his involvement in a terrorist plot in Australia, threatened to kill her.

“At night he was taking a girl downstairs, and when the girl returned she’d tell us, `he told me you have to marry me or else I will sell you, and if you say anything to my wife I will sell you or kill you’,” she said.

It was also claimed that Sharrouf demanded they convert to Islam. “He tried to ban us from crying and showing our sadness,” Layla said.

“He threatened to sell us if we did. He said, ‘Why are you sad? Forget about your home and family. This is your home and we are your family now. Forget about your Gods, for good, because we have killed them all’.”

Sharrouf’s children were also accused of torturing the women. Elomar was accused of raping or threatening to rape two Yazidi women.

“One of my friends was with us all the day but he was taking her by force at night,” Layla said.

The ABC has obtained images which it says show Sharrouf at a shooting range along with a young woman who is possibly his eldest daughter.

Layla and Nazdar have now taken refuge in northern Iraq.

[url=http://www.news.com.au/national/australian-jihadists-wife-kids-begged-toS E N S O Re-home-his-former-slave-reveals/story-fncynjr2-1227194015830]haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaaa[/url]

kasihan juga waaa

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan