Boston Technologies provides technology and liquidity solutions for banks and brokerages in the foreign exchange, commodities, and futures industries. Our Business Intelligence Specialists are key to cultivating new relationships and maintaining the highest degree of satisfaction for our existing client base.
Day-to-day responsibilities involve:
• Prospecting new clients -- Calling on different financial institutions like banks and established brokerages to discuss their current business model and speak with them about needs they have for technology and liquidity.
• After initial consultation, discussing how Boston Technologies could be a fit in their business model to help increase profits and expand growth.
• Upon closing a client: creation of contracts and in-depth negotiations on terms and pricing with C-level executives.
• Calling on live and existing clients to discuss current products and needs for new technology such as liquidity and plug-ins.
• Periodically working with clients to determine their individual needs for product customization and liaising with the engineering team to implement custom solutions.
• Relationship management for live clients -- Consulting with them on a wide range of topics such as customer retention, prospecting new clients, and implementing new technology innovations.
• Assisting Boston Technologies with various tasks such as marketing, website development, new lead generation, blog articles for website, product branding, and newsletter creation.
• Seeking a self-starter, able to work well in a team environment and help develop a team structure for incoming sales reps.
• Ability and willingness to quickly grasp information about the foreign exchange market, new technology products and target customers.
• Experience in the FX market.
Send your latest resume to email@example.com at the latest January 15, 2015