Humblezing is looking for an energetic and digital marketer to join our Growth team to oversee the strategic testing and delivery for all branded digital campaign, and to manage our growing paid digital marketing budget. Working on the Growth team, you’ll partner directly with the Creative, Marketing, and Web teams to execute our email and paid marketing strategy to ensure that every step is running smoothly and on time. If you’re eager to learn and make an impact at a fast-growing design brand, and you approach logistics with laser-beam focus, read on.
- Manage Humblezing’s digital marketing strategy from ideation to execution, such as newsletter email, facebook ads, google ads and social media strategy
- Develop, write, and deploy behavior- and event-triggered email communications that utilize dynamic content tied to our database
- Responsible for social media accounts of Humblezing, design and conceptualize various strategies, promos and campaigns
- Collaborate across departments to develop and maintain editorial calendar for email, paid campaigns and social media campaigns
- Work with Creative and Marketing to develop and run digital campaigns
- Continuously monitors metrics from our internet marketing campaigns, goals are left unmet, budgets are exhausted, and create cost-effective campaigns in the future.
- Undergraduate degree in Advertising or related field; graduate degree preferred (full time)
- Highly analytical with a marketing oriented mind.
- Experience with newsletter, facebook ads and related, or the ability to learn very quickly.
- Basic knowledge of search engine marketing, SEO, pay-per-click advertising, google ads, budget management and web analytics.
- Active on social media (Instagram, g+, twitter and facebook) is a plus.
- Strong understanding of building brands with social
- You’re already a fan of the Humblezing spirit and mission
Office and factory :
Raya cibereum no.63 cimahi selatan
send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and also write salary do you expect
subject : Humblezing Team