Hostel crew for a dynamic youth hostel in Jogja needed.
Please apply if you think you meet the qualifications below:
2. Not older than 28 years old in 2016
3. College students are encouraged to apply
4. Animal lover
7. Keen to learn
10. Communicative and witty both in English and Indonesian language
11. Friendly and open-minded
12. Interested in traveling and meeting new people
13. Able to work in a team
14. Willing to honor a 1-year-commitment
15. Having any experience in staying or working in hostels abroad would be an advantage
How your life is going to change:
1. You get to practice your English everyday, be ready to be fluent.
2. 8-hour shift a day, you'll be busy and tired. Make sure your girlfriend(s) is okay with it.
3. 1 day off in a week.
4. Average salary is higher than minimum wage in Sleman. Make sure you are ready to manage your money wisely.
Send your English version of Application Letter + CV + recent proper photograph in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 19, 2015. Interview will be held in English.
Retra's Hostel: Jalan Pandega Mandala no. 25C, Jalan Kaliurang km. 5,5 - Sleman, Yogyakarta
You don't know the difference between a hostel and a hotel? Please click: