Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

donatelo47Avatar border
TS
donatelo47
Dataran Tinggi Dieng Indonesia
Dataran Tinggi Diengg has long been on the list of my traveling wish list. And finally I can visit this place during the holidays last year. Of the agenda 5 days holiday, 1 day allocated specifically for Dieng. It is based on consideration of a trip to Jogja-Dieng fairly time consuming and the number of sites that can be visited in Dieng. Before leaving for Yogyakarta, we are already booking a car that we'll use. Yogyes.com site really helped us in finding a car rental price and desired capacity. We rented a car Avanza capacity of 7 people with the price 600ribu/12 hours. 550ribu normal price but because of the Christmas holiday so it adds 50ribu. That includes the driver and gasoline. For overtime, an additional charge of 10% per hour. Not including tips to the driver, if you want to give. : P The itinerary for my Dieng grimy from travel agents that offer packages to Dataran Tinggi Dieng.

We set off from Jogja around 6:30. Which is leaving me, Ananti, mama Ananti, jikung, my sister and 2. The trip to Dieng takes about 4 hours by road alternative course not everything is smooth. Better prepare for the dime-mas mas who helped organize the car on the road broken / bend. During the trip, pack driver had told him about the mystical Mount Sindoro and one of the most expensive resorts in the world in the near Borobudur is Amanjiwo Resort. Incidentally, the day before I read the article about Amangiri Resort, Grand Canyon, USA, which is owned by the people of Indonesia. Well, both the resort owned by the same. Because the journey is still long, pack driver also told us to go to sleep and will be woken up when it's close. He said the view while riding not miss. Supposing, if you eat delicious satay fit snugly in the mouth is not already up in the stomach. : D

emoticon-Matabelo Upon entering the Dataran Tinggi Dieng, we held levy of 2ribu per person. But, the basic Indonesian, although we have 6 people they ask for 10k only and then just give some tickets. But having seen the ticket, the ticket of admission but it was not the kind donation. Not all who pass are required to pay, simply definitely not the vehicle that gets dismissed. Zzzz.

True said previous driver pack, the scenery while riding very dear to miss. From a distance the mountain looks of land used for farming. Most crops are potatoes, cabbage, and green onion. Agricultural land is terraced shape. If observed closely, it seems clear stones neatly arranged to make the levels. Along the way are also frequently seen trumpet flowers. This type of interest is also seen when at Bromo. Dataran Tinggi Dieng Indonesia Looks like plants with trumpet flower is indeed suitable types of plants grow in the mountains. Because the journey is uphill, turn off the air conditioning pack driver that the car had a strong ride. Instead of air conditioning, open the car window and started to feel fresh and the cold mountain breeze.
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Komunitas Pilihan