Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

febianskiAvatar border
TS
febianski
Hortatory Exposition
FIFA World Cup
Do you know what the meaning of FIFA World Cup? What is the relation between football and FIFA World Cup? Well, FIFA World Cup is eagerly awaited by the millions of pairs of eyes in the world, including hundreds of millions of pairs of eyes in Indonesia. But, it is surprising when one survey suggested that many Indonesian people who don’t know if Indonesia had joined the FIFA World Cup.
The survey actually has made me sad, actually, because I live in Indonesia and football is my life. As most people know, Indonesia is enthusiastic citizens in supporting the Indonesian national team. However, often Indonesian people labeled that Indonesian national team cannot compete in the international arena. Especially this event once in 4 years, Indonesia is no longer supported by the citizens themselves. In fact, citizens of Indonesia are other countries voted in favor of the national team.
Well, I think the measures taken so far to resolve the problems by improving the quality of Indonesian players are still less enough. We must guide the younger generations who can still evolving and is more potent. With script, facilities are not enough a problem.
I believe we must start at the initial steps of the school's football and all participants should also support in order to guide the younger generation to be able to glory in football. We have to do it from an early age and continue to support them even into adulthood.
emoticon-No Sara Please emoticon-No Sara Please emoticon-No Sara Please
Polling
Poll ini sudah ditutup. - 1 suara
Bagus nggak?
Sangat Bagus
100%
Biasa Saja
0%
Kurang Bagus
0%
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi