Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

bujangsixAvatar border
TS
bujangsix
[Berita MH370] Saksi Mata: Diduga Malaysia Airlines Terbang Rendah di Maladewa
NEW DELHI: As multiple nations search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 frantically, reports are emerging that the plane was spotted by some people near the Maldivian islands.

Maldivian news website Haveeru reported that residents of the remote Maldives island of Kuda Huvadhoo in Dhaal Atoll said they saw a "low-flying jumbo jet" around 6.15am (Maldivian time) on March 8, the day when the flight disappeared. It also said the residents reported that that it was a white aircraft, with red stripes across it like the planes operated by Malaysia Airlines.

Haveeru quoted an eyewitness as saying: "I've never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly."

The eyewitness said many other people on the island have also seen the plane.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...w/32251148.cms

=================================

makin bingung kan lo....

saban hari ada pekerja rig minyak tengat laut liat peswt terbang rendah terbakar di laut china selatan....

skrang ada sejumlah penduduk di maladewa yang melihat peswt terbang rendah berwarna putih ada garis merah, seperti malaysia airlines....

antara laut china selatan dan maladewa....gak banget dah ah
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Komunitas Pilihan