prespectatorAvatar border
TS
prespectator
Tulisan Bikin Nangis. Sebuah Trilogi.
TULISAN BIKIN NANGIS
Mid night, Saturday February 1st 2014.

I admit it that i like you, not as a friend, but as someone special for me. Well you’re not entirely special, but you could become one. You could. I like you just like kids like ice cream, i might find another beautiful ice cream that i would die for it, but when i’m holding one, i wouldn’t even try to reach another. I like you just like sun like sea. You might find that i’m not in the place i should be, but that’s only because there’s a cloud in front of me, even though you don’t see me, i’m already there, believe me. I like you just like roses like rain. I might hurt you, or even you might die because of me, but believe me, i always prepare rainbow, just for you, and i promise you that.

I might say this to another ice cream, sea, or maybe roses someday. But believe me, you are the one that made all the words seems so right.

I like you emoticon-Smilie

TULISAN BIKIN NANGIS II
Mid night, February 1st, 2014.

I have two hands right now, may i lend it to you? I want to hold your hand now, not tomorrow, not someday, i want it now. I want to take you with me, with all of your doubt, all of your thought, all of your hearts that belong to someone that you want to erase from your life. I want to take that pain away, shimmering your day, and stay.
I want to sit down, talk to you like there’s no one to talk to. I want to hear your thought about him and make you realise that he’s not the one for you, i want to hear it until i feel your pain, and you feel my happiness, i want to hear it until i get all of your story, write it in a piece of paper or maybe in books and burn it until there’s only ashes, i want to make you happy, make you don’t feel worry cause i will not and will never go. I want to be in the time when you need someone to open your drink bottle, i want to be in the time when you need someone to see. I want to be useful for you, and re write your history, that you have choose something that you will never regret in your life.

I want to die holding your hands.

TULISAN BIKIN NANGIS III
Mid night, February 2nd 2014

If being close to you is impossible for me, can i just have you in my dream? If holding your hands is impossible for me, can i just see your smile? If going out with you is impossible for me, can i just see you right now? If there’s nothing on me that you remember, can you just read all of my letter that i wrote for you? If there’s no place inside your heart, or even your mind for me, can i just appear in your dream? If forgetting him is impossible for you, can i just stay here, hoping someday you will understand?

If i can’t, that’s ok. The universe still understand, that all of my words will never end.

Spoiler for SUMBER:
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan