cupski17Avatar border
TS
cupski17
( O “ O ) SHATTERED FAITH
Love, one single word with millions of gist. With its supremacy, it can knock any strongest human being in this universe out, no need to wait for the third count. Anyone will not stand a chance to survive when love is already stuck in mind, heart and soul. And also with its greatness, it can change one’s character dramatically. When it comes to love, we will never reach the finish line. Love, is a really God’s amazing grace, come and go without anyone knowing and realizing or even expecting. However, we all should be grateful for it because it is one precious thing that happens to people in life. With love, life would be more shiny and wonderful. ( O “ O )

When someone eventually sees the values of true love, then he should be able to maintain its purity. But, sometimes, it does not always go that way. My friend, Derrick, has a special-five-year relationship with Amanda, and it has been almost like being in the highway, no significant obstacles. They have always gotten to pass through smoothly and they have vowed to each other to be faithful. Derrick once said to me that he would never believe if there was anyone, who already had a lover then conducted a love affair with someone else, still thought that he loved the first lover. “How could that be? How can someone say he still loves the first one while he’s in an affair with another woman? How possibly is it for someone to give his love for two different women?” Derrick once said. He also said that it was not love at all. Derrick always strongly believed in one and only love until………

( O “ O )

Three months ago, Derrick had something odd with his feeling. He seemed bewildered, until one day he told me the truth. How shocked I was when I heard his confession. He told me that he fell for another love. I asked him who it was that he fell for; since when he had the feeling. He responded me by saying that one who had stolen his heart was Jessica. He had more feeling for Jessica since he got closer than usual with her. It was truly shocking me to hear that. ( O “ O )

“I’ve never had a thought that someone like you, who always worships fidelity, could do something like this. What in this world has happened to you? What’s eaten you?” I asked him straight one day.

“We never know when love comes and by the time it gets there, we won’t able to keep it off easily. Feeling of love won’t lie.” He replied calmly. “Look, Sergio.”
“I admit that from the very first time I saw Jessica, I felt different about her; she’s not like any other girls I’ve ever met all this time. She’s an extra ordinary funny kind of girl; she’s very comical. To me, she’s so attractive, so stunning.” ( O “ O )
“Arrrghgh! To hell with what you’re telling me now.” I said in anger.
“The thing is,” I continued,
“I would never accept all this, ever!!!
I‘ll never say yes to anything that you’re up to; I mean, to be with Jessica. Has it ever crossed your mind that what if Amanda finally finds out? I beg you not to let that happen.
Please, for the sake of purity of love, for the sake of all beautiful things that you and Amanda have, don’t do that. Keep this adultery below the surface, will you? It’s also for your own good.” I sounded desperately.
“But tell me, how are you with Jessica so far?” ( O “ O )

After listening to my rejection over his intention to have an affair with another girl, Derrick answered. “So far, we’ve gone out for movies, lunch and dinner.
You know what? Days I spent with her were so wonderful. But, for you to know that, despite what I’ve had with Jessica, despite love I have for Jessica and inside my heart I want her to know that I love her, I’m quite conscious that I’ve already had Amanda and I’m certain that I love her but I’m so puzzled now; what should I do? Oh God, please help me.”

“Look Derrick, listen to me; open your ears widely.” I tried to advise him like a saint.
“All you have to do is to get rid of Jessica off your mind for good and start showering your mind and soul with more love for Amanda.”
“But I can’t, Sergio! The harder I try to forget Jessica; the mark that she has made in my mind is always getting deeper and deeper and her figure keeps coming back for more. Her memories won’t let me go. Oh Crap! All’s out of my hands.” He showed anxiety.
Seeing him frail like a rotten apple, I later told him that to be a real man, he should be strong. “You shouldn’t be lame; you have to be like Superman.
I’m like him, you know. He he he.” I joked, again.
“Look at me. You know that I was rejected by the red-hair girl, remember? But I’m still moving on. I suggest, you have to be back-off, forget all about Jessica, forget all those memories you have with her and move on with your life. There’s no need to be broken hearted. You must let Jessica out of your mind if you don’t want people know about this and start calling you a one big loser!!! Remember Derrick. Love does come, love does choose, and love does go; but love obviously doesn’t wait. So, do it now or never!!!!!!!!!!!”

Derrick held his head down, drained. All he did was standing in silence; thinking of how he would erase or at least alleviate the pain. His heart ached, his mind crisscrossed.
Why Do We Always Seem To Want What We Can’t Have?
d_( O “ O )
anasabilaAvatar border
anasabila memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan